How bout them Reds, huh?
I dont know
Indians 90-70
Reds 90-70
about the same as your Indians I guess...
Try again dooshwad.
How bout them Reds, huh?
I dont know
Indians 90-70
Reds 90-70
about the same as your Indians I guess...
Try again dooshwad.
Well, when....the Browns win, I hope these cincy trolls come back. Most all the time,
they hide, never to return.
Naturally, if they did win, then they come back to the site to smart off some more.
Squeeler fans are like that often. I say the Brown win.
We come here because of the collective effort by Steeler, Ravens and Bengals fans to run all of you turds out of the Bengals Smack Talk forum.. Its not as fun as it used to be with out the Browns fans to pick on..
Personally I come here because I like "slumming it" every once in a while..