Pretty sure Farve signed a 2 year deal in Minny
mole644
Posts
-
Brett Favre or Donovan McNabb -
Josh Cribbs cleans out locker, feels like "it's over.''He also brought up KR/PR/Back up DB Roscoe Parrish of the Bills makes $3.2 million. WTF? This is the same guy whose fumble late in Buffalo territory caused them the game against the Browns and in the first week of the season to New England.
Leodis McKelvin was the one who fumbled the kickoff vs. new England, not Parrish.
-
Mangino Available nowIDK, is he fat enough for us?
-
Charlie Weiss as Browns OC??No thank you..
he has small balls
Thats about all he has thats small

-
tweet from SI's KingFormer GM Ron Wolf. Used to work with Green Bay Packers and was notorious for their rise to fame starting with the trade for Brett Favre.
Hasn't he been retired for awhile tho? Ron Wolf sounds good on paper, but I worry Lerner will fall in love with a guy for what he has done in the past, only to have the game be so different now and passed him up.
-
pure speculation...If Lerner was that smart he wouldn't be throwing money away like that. If he already owes 20 mill to Savage and Romeo, why would he offer a 4 year deal to a coach he wanted to fire after one year.
-
dawg bound mike and mobile dawgI am glad i am not the onlyone who feels like this dude is mildly Retarded..
and what the hell does he do to allow him to fly to all these games ?
maybe not have kids like me i gues..haha
From the Brown-out article: "Randall, 39, who works in sports marketing, and Schafer, 58, a general contractor"
-
Kokinis Escorted From OfficeGetting rid of Mangini's guy knocks Mangini down a peg, its pretty simple. Kokinis wasnt a real GM, Mangini was making the calls and Kokinis was just mailing in the paper work. Whenever Lerner hires a replacement, Mangini will now finally have someone to answer to, if he is around much longer.
-
Vegas memoirsTwo words, Spearmint Rhino...thank me later
-
The Contracts of Browns involved in Trade Rumorswhat did we give the packers for williams again?
a 2nd.
-
What to do with the Duct Tape on my #17 Jery?F*** Michigan?
-
Braylon Edwards Traded to the JetsWell there goes another jersey down the tubes.
Metcalf
Turner
Johnson
Winslow
Edwards
Quinn

Back on topic, I love the trade. His antics have grown super old, and thats just the crap we see. Sounds like this guy was a megadouche behind the scenes as well.
-
QB Sneak on 1st and 10They hurried to the line and snapped it quickly, it was almost like Quinn or the whole team didnt know Harrison had gotten the first there. I didn't see the ball come out or anything so thats the only thing I can figure.
-
Quinn is too impatient to wait for his recievers to get openI liked the idea but then remembered we have to rely on Daboll for the playcalling.
Everyone is willing to be patient with Quinn because he is inexperienced. And thats fair and I agree with it. But if thats the case, we also have to give Daboll that same benefit, as he is a young, first time play caller. Hopefully they will both get better together as the season goes on, but to expect pro bowl caliber plays or calls this early into virgin seasons is a little far fetched IMO. Now if by seasons end we still see the same problems we see now, then yeah they both may need replaced next season.
-
It's official. Mangini is NOT telling the Vikes who will start at QBIf the Browns win Sunday, this was a great plan. If they lose, it was stupid and the wrong thing to do. End of story. Winning is all that matters.
-
District 9Just got back from seeing it. It was decent. I go to the movies to be entertained, and it was entertaining. A lot of stuff I still don't think adds up, but overall worth seeing. The action scenes and effects were excellent. I didn't even notice that the film was shot shaky cam style. Cloverfield made me nauseous at first, but D9 did a good job of blending it in, It really felt like it was a documentary. I'm like Alendor, where I kinda went into the movie with limited knowledge if what the movie was about exactly so I was able to enjoy it more that way I think. I often get too hyped up for movies that end up not living up to my high expectations.
-
Kyle OrtonCouldn't be happening to a better organization!
-
Brady Quinn interview - Sports BrothersOn the comment about BQ not playing Madden football. Dug this up just because I thought it was kind of funny.
Former Notre Dame quarterback and potential No. 1 overall draft pick Brady Quinn is spending the night before the start of his professional career doing what he loves the most: hanging with family and friends and playing EA Sportsâ€
Madden NFL 07 on Xbox 360.This is from http://www.xboxsolution.com/2007/04/26/cha...n-in-madden-07/
Just more proff that everybody in the organization tries to say the right thing.
That or while he was playing 07 he realized what a rip off the Madden Franchise has become and he has since gave up on it. Kinda like me.
-
Davis signedThe new regime must really see something in this kid he was the first pick signed. That or he was a 6th round pick and those are easier to sign.....I am going with the former, just to be optimistic.
-
Press conference statements we hope to never hear againStill my all-time favorite Romeo quote tho, "Sometimes the ball bounces a lot of different ways, becuase its oblong."