Monoseptic
Posts
-
***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread*** -
***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread*** -
***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread***uggh. i hate the celebrating....
-
***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread***Bought a vpn and cbs all access to watch the browns this year. Just cancelled both.....
-
Nick Foles traded Rams for Sam Bradford.Im not sure if this has any validity to it, but I believe I just heard on the radio that with this trade the teams are switching 1st round picks. Can anyone confirm or deny this??
Mono.
-
Shady McCoyLiving in Philly word around the camp fire is they traded Mccoy to free cap space to make a huge "splash" in FA. This way they can deal their draft picks to land Mariota.
-
GOP Congressman: Cut Down Rainforests to Eliminate Greenhouse Gases?Without trying to start a global warming fact/fiction response Its completly obvious that this congressman has no idea what the hell he is talking about. All he needs to do is study the carbon cycle and discover that these rainforests help negate the effect of these greenhouse gases. You would think he would try to "brush" up a little on a topic before commenting on one. This typically helps to prevent you from looking like a jackass.
I really hope he was attempting to be funny here.
And scary to think that this guy is an elected offical......
-
Desean JacksonI would love desean as an athlete in Cleveland, but he can leave the attitude in philly. It almost seems that every off season, hes crying about something new. Word around the campfire here in Philly is that he started the rumors himself to see if he could gain interest from other teams. And this is all coming because the eagles FO hasn't talked to him about giving him more money. As much as i feel the Browns would benefit from his presence, he would become a cancer in that locker room.
-
Funny PeopleHi everyone, Monoseptic here. Im new to this board.
I live in philly and happy as hell to see Banner gone!
Upon reading about the FO on other websites, am I the only one amused by other peoples reactions and comments to the changes. The general consensus is that Cleveland is worse off than it was before. Its almost as if they feel JH has no idea what the hell he is doing. IMO this is the best move he has made so far. Banner was a bum in Philly as he was in Cleveland. You can ask any Eagle fan, and they will agree that their organization improved tremendously without Banner on payroll.
I get a lil queezy when I see people comparing JH to Jerry Jones and the Browns to the Cowboys.....
-
Haslam and Banner Interviewing Ben McAdoo for HC PositionBeing a Browns fan living in Philadelphia, I was disgusted when I read the news that Cleveland acquired Banner.
He's a bum and cant distinguish a good draft pick or free agent from the hole between his asscrack!!!
The pictures above give good representation.
