The only thing that I'm not sure is the fact that I'm a Baltimore Orioles fan. Since the Browns and the Ravens play in the same division it's not a litle bit weird!? BTW for the people who like baseball here are you all Indians fan!?
Montrealer
Posts
-
Hello! -
Hello!Wow! Thanks for all the information, and the good Story! I was wondering who the Browns rivals!?(except for the Steelers of course!)
Thanks again!
From somebody who want to learn about The Browns!
-
Hello!Hello Browns fan!
I first have to introduce myself, my name is Alex I'm 23 years old and I'm...looking to learning about the game of football. See I'm like almost all the sports but beeing from Montreal i am of course a big hockey fan and also a baseball fan.
But I never really have a favorite football team. And I got to say that i really like your team. Anyway, i was thinking since i want to watch a lot of NFL game this years i got to have a favorite team! So maybe the Browns....who knows! But i was wondering since I'm a Orioles fan, is that weird rooting for baltimore in baseball and cleveland in football?(i don't know a lot about the NFL but a know the ravens use to be the Browns)
Anyway, like a said I don't know a lot about Football but i was wondering for witch reason you became a Browns fan (i really like those kind of story!)
thanks in advanced
PS: sorry for my bad english, is not my first language!