why is da at qb today?
moondawg99
Posts
-
Today's game -
I know there are a couple of Domers in here...I was actually more upset about the last 5 minutes of the Navy game than the loss today, but both losses showed a decided lack of discipline in key areas that don't really require a dominance in ability.
Amen.
After Navy, I wasn't surprised yesterday. But if we get rid of Weiss....what's next?
-
RAC isnt getting firedRAC was the sharpest he's ever been on Monday night and the calls he made were spot on:
-He made the right decision in letting on-fire Phil punch in a long one.
-His use of timeouts (thanks for not burning those up Brady) at the end of the game was exactly the right thing to do.
Sorry, I'm new here, but I have to take issue with your analysis.
The browns have a first down on the bills 39 with 1:50 (approx) on the clock - the browns have all three of their timeouts left and the bills just one. Unlike most of the other series in the game, THIS WAS THE TIME TO RUN THE BALL. Yet 3 somewhat reckless pass plays were called. We gained 0 yards and took only 15 seconds off the clock. And we didn't force the bills to use that lone timeout.
We won in spite of the coaching, not because of it.
-
BQ already better win % than DADA is 13-16 by my count all time starting for the Browns. Brady Quinn is 1-1. Better win percentage. No interceptions. One come from behind drive for a win with less than 3 minutes to go against a +500 team on the road on MNF.
Who thinks Anderson would have won that game? Haha. Go cry yourself to sleep, Cumberg. Man, I'm SO God Damn excited about Brady Quinn being our QB.
One simple play -- the flair pass to Harrison -- is a perfect example of why Brady Quinn is an upgrade at QB.
Look, I'm a gold dome fan and I like Brady Quinn. He did this DESPITE his coaching staff putting him in horrible situations all night long. He looks great rolling right....how many times did they call it - ONCE! How many 2nd and 7,8,9,10s did he have? Waaaaay too many.
And what the hell was with the last three plays we ran on the WINNING drive - did the coaching staff have no idea how much time was left on the clock?
Abysmal coaching.
Well done Brady.
-
Even if we win this one? Fire the entire coaching staff!Brutal play calling, brutal clock management, brutal fundamentals (tackling), brutal speclal teams.
= f-cking embarrassingly horrendous coaching!
-
First Down Play Calling is a jokeI stand corrected....

-
First Down Play Calling is a jokeLewis up the middle EVERY friggin time?
brutal...
-
Derek Anderson is one of the best players on this teamFirst time poster, loooooong time fan...
DA has sucked ever since his meltdown in the arizona game last season - which really cost us the play-offs.
What have some members got against BQ? - true he lost three bowl games, but ND was ridiculously overrated going into all three. I know, I am a gold domer myself and bet against them in all three.
At least he won enough to get them into the bowl games...