It means the Celtics are done and that's just fine.
Mr. Sensitive
Posts
-
How to beat the Warriors -
Draft Day 1 ThoughtsAmbivalent about this pick. We shall see how it works out.
-
I would eat an Entire bag of dicks if it got you to like meRavens5220 said:
Saw the Ditka thing...I mean I've also heard Ditka talk about how great it is that footballs back in Baltimore, so whats the difference? He's not gonna be like "yay the browns are leaving". I could guide you to watch and read many things about the Baltimore Colts move....
Fuck the fucking Baltimore Colts and fuck you. The Colts were a piece of shit franchise next to the original Browns
-
I would eat an Entire bag of dicks if it got you to like meRavens5220 said:
I just can't understand all the hate for Art Modell...ok yes he moved the team, but remember Baltimore knows what that's like as well (and even worse) sorry it was worse...I know you will disagree, but it was.
Bottom line....is Cleveland was left its history, colors, heritage and promise to have team returned witin 3 years (and it was)....also, here in Baltimore we got over the whole Colts thing long ago. Plus i'm 25, so I was born without a football team in town.
You don't know what its like you sack of shit. Baltimore lost their team so they stole someone else's? Fuck you. You, Art Modell and the entire city of Baltimore can kiss my ass.
-
Browns Vs Lions ThreadIt's depressing that there are people here who are intelligent and want to talk about football. Yet others feel the need to talk trash, insult people, and try to start arguments. Sadly it seems like some of these people are Browns fans and it really makes our fanbase look bad.
For what its worth every fanbase has them.
-
Browns Vs Lions ThreadVery well written Thank you,I also Like Juaron I love his defense.
I would rather see Jauron as head coach than Shurmur. I still think he looks lost on the sidelines. Maybe if we won he would look brilliant but as it stands he looks like a dope out there.
-
War RoomI think T had a good idea at some point, when he suggested there be a "war room" type forum on this board, where some of the members (and there's several including myself) could go to bicker and fight for the sole purpose of bickering and fighting. The political boards, while somewhat of a natural fit, shouldn't be laden with infighting. I gather that some people would rather have dry talks about politics. Now personally, I've never known any political talks to go well at all. Politics and fighting go hand in hand. Look at, well, any war ever and you can clearly see that, but the fact remains.
-
Obama Hates Special Needs Children!Professional
-
Did You Hear Obama Is Improving Public Transsportation In The Ghetto?What happened about talking politics? It's like a soap opera here.
What are you talking about? Have you seen the state of politics lately? Whether on the browns board or the floor of congress its nothing but a three ring circus. It's funny how out of one side of peoples mouths they say "buttock Obama is a leftist liberal swine Marxist commie. Kill all liberals woo-hoo tea party! Hang all the gays!"
Then out of the other side they cry "oh personal attacks! Boo-hoo, see how liberals can say anything they want?"
And expect to be taken seriously? It's funny. It's a farce. A circus, nothing more. I treat it like what it is.
-
Did You Hear Obama Is Improving Public Transsportation In The Ghetto?Did you hear about the racist homophobe idiot that had to invent a bunch of troll profiles in order to make it look like anyone cared what he had to say?
-
Once Upon A Time, Startover Away From Lib Irrelevant InterferenceYou sure it was Merlin and not Gandalf the Gay?
-
The Civil War Of 2016 ?Grinder said:
Is that why I have two scars from bullet holes? Maybe because some fag was piled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb while the shit hit the fan. I bet you got tossed for coming out of the closet before that fag lover Obama came along.
You suckky long ones dont ya?
We all know that's bullshit, bunker.
-
Obamao's Failed Policies Kills 3 More Of OurI think it has a lot more to do with the fact that this particular war has dragged on for ten years. People get jaded. BTW 31 coilition troops have been killed in Afghanistan this year. Contrast that with the Vietnam war's tenth year: 11,616. It's easy to see why the same level of outrage is not there. Come on, Cal. You were a serviceman. You know people die in war, and you have to be able to accept that.
I will concede that the overwhelmingly liberal media has seen fit to hardly report/ not report at all about American combat deaths during what seems like Obamas entire term, but certainly not now while they're stumphing so hard to get him re-elected. I suspect if Mitt did win (he won't) the media would be back to rubbing each and every death in our faces.
-
The Civil War Of 2016 ?Grinder said:
Are you comeing out of the closet girlyman?
Who wants a fag in the foxhole with them, you would never be able to trust them. In any civil war fags are the first to run across the border.
Id rather fight next to a 'fag' any day than you. You'd most likely get yourself killed and anyone around you. You're a child and its good that you've never served because you'd only endanger the lives of your fellow soldiers with your dangerous and stupid antics.
-
The Civil War Of 2016 ?Grinder said:
I found a picture of Seargant Cysko

No matter what you say, that any homosexual puts on a uniform and serves this country makes him a better man than you
-
Gay Lies About Being A VictimWell, how the hell am I supposed to know who you are then? I thought I knew, Zomblow the hypocrite let you simply
log in a new name, banned T and Bunker, and I think blamed it on Steve.
What a pitiful, unruly soap opera this place has become.
But, I think the libs want it shut down, so they can do the Shep thing and talk politics back over on the football board,
in front of a far larger audience.
gosh, I'm sorry - but your dishonest Zombomod never told me who you were, so I tried to figure what your old name was.
You libs didn't want ANY RULES. So, now you want to make them. But you don't have to go by them, you just want use YOUR
NEW RULES as a tool to shut down people who don't agree with you. Seen it before, blah blah blah.
The last time, people wanted John removed. This time, T wouldn't back down, and your biased little hamster jumped in
and saved your day. And yet, you libs will never be happy. Oh, btw the say... per your mod - if you don't like my opinions...
don't read them. "oopsie" too late, eh? Think about it. No, wait, that won't work - FEEL ABOUT IT, and EMOTE ABOUT IT.
I told you straight up in another thread who I was. Unlike someone like bunker I don't hide behind new screen names and pretend I'm someone else to back myself up.
-
CuriosityAll the technologies that have changed the world had plenty of detractors. Magnets may easily not be the answer but at least I didn't go full Retard

-
Once Upon A Time, Startover Away From Lib Irrelevant InterferenceOh yeah! It's hilarious! Those jokes are top notch! I had no idea you were so funny. It's like: George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Calfox. Seriously, its amazing. More to come soon? Please please please?

-
CuriosityWhat does this stupid ass thread have to do with politics ???
It should be moved to the barbershop. Oh, wait, if I had posted it,
Zomblow the hypocrite would have moved it.
To me its a welcome change, even if my ideas are cockneyed, from talking about how Obama will make us all slaves.
In that note, woody, what's a better idea for getting humans to mars?
-
CuriosityIt's Cysko, I think.

I guess if you guys are posting again it means my account us unlocked, but I kind of like this name better. Fwiw I'm an electrical engineer. However I'm just simply thinking of means to make the insanely long trip to mars more hospitible to human life