Suh, Dwyer, and Gresham would be an amazing first three rounds
MuramasaV1.0
Posts
-
My Browns Draft prediction -
Congrats on the QB play todayQuinn played well, made some good throws, and was accurate when going deep. It's sad that all we will see from all the negative people on this board is "It was the lions..."
I was glad to see our O come up big. If only our D from last week showed up. Winning at this point of the season doesn't matter, I just want to look like a pro team.
-
F'ck this TeamWhat would we have gotten out of a win today? I was just happy that the offense produced at a pro level. The more we win the further down the draft board we move. I am all for competing and coming up just short in a season like this. We are one step closer to Berry playing safety for us.
It's not like we are going to catch the wildcard or anything.
-
Which back will carry the rock against Detroit?yea, think it was called Gobacktoohio.com something like that. Seen a browns fan group that meets at a sports bar down here, just havent had the time to get up there on a sunday to watch them play.
-
Which back will carry the rock against Detroit?Its not to bad, as far as weather. It's just that after 20+ years of being a Cleveland/Ohio State sports fan its tough when I have to watch the Panthers/Gamecocks/Tigers every week. I know the Browns are bad and all, but that monday night game is the only game I have watched all the way through all season. Was just hoping to see some spark of offense at soem point.
-
Which back will carry the rock against Detroit?I am stuck down in SC, so I don't get to hear all of the little inside stories up north about the Browns. I just want to know what happened to JH? He did well against the Ravens, and Bengals then as Lewis gets healthy he is sent to the end of the bench. I haven't gotten to watch any games except the monday nighter, and noticed he didnt look like he even wanted to block Lewis. Is that common for him? If so thats the only thing I can see thats preventing him from being the starter, especially with Lewis being retired at the end of the season.
-
Quinn finedThis may sound bad, but I can't find any other way to put it. After the Ravens defense has bullied the league for so long it was nice to see someone give them a cheap shot back. I have always thought the Ravens D was a bunch of thugs, and now when someone gives them some of their own medecine Ray Lewis crys.
-
23.5Give Quinn a chance to look good against bad teams, like DA did back in 07. He has been thrown to the wolves with a horrible team surounding him. Vikings, Broncos, Ravens x2. Lets wait for them to get in against a cream puff defense please.
-
23.5We can't do anything about it. The game last night showed that the pass rush is reaching the QB before he can even fully plant and throw. RBs were missing blitzing LBS or St Clair was letting everyone run right by him, as though he were a matador. With this little bit of protection its no wonder that the OC is calling for screens every other play, or five yard routes. I agree with JAWS, Brady or Manning wouldn't even be able to work with this group.
-
Fans Have Lost PerspectiveWhen I watch a team rebuild I like to see some sort of improvement in the younger players. A spark of hope I guess. We have had none of this, or if we have it has been shut down before it happens again. Why is Lewis even playing anymore when we have a young RB that was running well against the Ravens, and Bengals D? It is pretty obvious that DA has no future here after his last 5 or so games. Why hasn't he been removed? If they are not going to play BQ because of escalators than atleast put in Ratliff. It would be nice to see the coach explode at someone for making the same stupid mistakes every week. Instead we have Mangini standing there on the sidelines, no differant than RAC.
I believe the only reason Mangini was hired was because he could fit into the fatman coat that RAC used to wear, so they didn't have to pay for a new one.
-
I just want to enjoy a gameWhat are you talking about? 12-29 99 yards, only one pick. Thats a good statline for DA this year.
-
Is Brady Quinn the Biggest Bust EVER?He can't be the biggest bust ever, the same draft had Dalardass Bustell as the #1 pick. So he isn't even the biggest bust of that draft. I may be some sort of conspiracy theorist for thinking this, but I believe this all has to do with his contract escalators. To me, it looks like he had bad play calling, and a bad slew of players on the field with him to make him look bad. That way people will want DA in the game. Now, once people get sick of DA and start asking for Quinn again it should have been later in the year so that he will not get the 70% of snaps, or whatever stupid number they came up with for his bonus. The problem is that DA is proving to be the worst passer in the league. I expect to see Quinn back in the game around week 10 or so. As for Kosar not being sure on him. The only thing Kosar is sure of is that he is going to get nice and sloshed tonight.
-
Jamal Lewis Activated for game vs BillsI don't understand this. Lewis carries the whole first drive. We had a back that almost racked up 100 against the Ravens D, and did so against the Bengals D. Now we get to go against a weak defense in Buffalo and old man lewis is back in the game.
-
anderson pro bowl chancesI have a strange feeling that Anderson's stats will improve by quite a bit without Braylon demanding the ball every huddle. No wonder he stared him down and got picked so many times. The guy was a cancer.
-
Best defensive performance we've seen in a long timeThe Bengals are not as bad as everyone is making them out. They are one fluke play ( Against Denver, a team that killed us ) that happened on the road from being 4-0. Bad teams do not go 4-0. Benson has quietly stabalized the running game, and Carson Palmer seems to be coming back around.
-
We have a QB (BQ)Was stuck listening to the Titans radio play by play. They complained a bit about our starters being in until the fourth. But, after the game they each stated BQ should be the starter.
I believe they said something along the lines of "He may not be Otto Graham, but he can definitely be a Brian Sipe or Bernie Kosar."
If thats the case, I can live with that.
-
Anderson looking like the starter tonighthaha the only consistent thing about DA is how inconsistent he is. He pulled out a first quarter as if he were playing the Giants last year, and then comes back with an INT. Which, leads to the lolions only points so far.
-
You people are nuts ...I was only able to watch the last drive at the end of the first half, but Quinn did look pretty good. We should really have scored on both of those drives. I expect Mangini to be all over the team for the penalties and stupid mistakes being made.
We were killed in the running game, but wasn't Rodgers missing from the game tonight? I have to believe that if he were around the Green Bay QBs wouldn't have had 5+ seconds to throw the ball, or quite as many gaps for the RBs to hit.
-
3rd & Goal at the 6, you have a chance to get $11 milIsn't DA starting the next preseason game? I wonder if he will get to throw more than two times before he is intercepted next week.