Hey Brownies fans, remember that name "Cameron Wake" we mentioned during our last visit? Well, now you know. Now that it's set in stone, the Miami Dolphins are winners, the Brownies are losers. 10 pts? I thought our defense blew. What about that prediction of 44-16? Eat crow bud. I did come away with a little more respect for Cleveland though, after all, it's only friendly trash talk. Take it to a personal level or not, your team does have a great defensive line (not as good as Miami's though, as we all now know), and a good defense as a whole. Honestly, good luck to your team in the AFC North. The Steelers looked like garbage today, maybe you guys will take 3rd, or even 2nd place. Now give us our crow and not the expected childish whining, and excuses. Go' Fins!
Pretty much what I had to say. I was there today and it was a prety good experience. Sunblock next time is a must. God it was hot, thank the lord for that like air vacuumed area or whatever it was.
It was a defensive battle like I suspected. Did not expect Lamar to get stuffed to that extent. I think the Browns D is going to be the toughest we face for quite sometime. Pretty much among the best all season. Man I wish Haden was on our team. I didn't expect to see Wallace do much, so whatever. He opened it up for the other receivers imo. Keller would be huge this season
