Whoops, we won in 2004. I had recently earned my drinking license then. The years of 2004-2009 are pretty much gone from my memory
NaplesBrowns420
Posts
-
2018 Browns Record Predictions -
2018 Browns Record Predictions16-0 We will start by snapping our...what, 19 game losing streak on opening day?
-
Caption this picHe ain't going to shit right for a week
-
Josh Gordon TroublesThe stuff I never had was made from Luke Skywalker, and it tasted better than each time I tried the same strain in California. If you try it, be careful, one rip is all you need. It is very potent. I made the mistake of ripping that thing when my friends were smoking cigarettes, trying to keep my mind off of not being allowed cigarettes anymore, and it caused my first time of being cutt off from a bar. It is on par with taking bong rips of good hash.
-
Josh Gordon TroublesNot so fast there, diehard. Marijuana is an effective pain reliever without the physical addiction component of opioid pain relievers. I think the league would be remiss if they didn't evaluate the substantial research available on the effectivenss of pot as an analgesic. Already there are effective marijuana creams that help with pain without the user getting "high"
as well, the feds are rattling their sabers as they consider whether to come after the league for questionable control and custody issues involving opioids and player injury treatment.
http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/news/20100830/marijuana-relieves-chronic-pain-research-show
In California, I was using coconut oil with THC mixed into it. It was kind of like butter, and the person who made it said I could use it as such, but it did wonders for healing and pain relief. Just rub it into the areas that are bothersome, and poof, all is good. Like you said, you dont get high, but man does it work well.
-
Josh Gordon Troublesi thought my friend was smoking an ecigarette the other day....i was wondering why the guy kept smiling and was getting lifted..........turned out to be another form of weed called 'wax'.
these dudes are nuts.
I'm sorry but that is the best form of THC out there. Granted, I swear Ive never touched it, but that stuff is amazing. It is called wax, oil, and hash oil. You can put the oil into the vapor cartridge and nobody is the wiser...until you are laughing like an idiot and most likely drooling on yourself. Hypothetically speaking, obviously, if I were supposed to be on pain killers and had the option to use the oil, I'd go oil all day.
-
Josh Gordon TroublesZombo said:
Time to recap Gordon's litany of crimes:
1. Smoking marijuana while being in the NFL
2. Driving with a BAC 0.9 in a state in which 0.8 is legal.
Thug! Retard!
Who makes these choices at 23?
Should never be allowed the privilege of playing in the NFL again!
Zombo
-- Ray Rice cold cocked his fiancé in an elevator and knocked the 110 lb. woman the fuck out. There's video. That fucker will play this year.
Fuck, by your logic, Josh Gordon is wiser than me. That is rather sobering.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielNah, it would have taken too long to do it your way. I did it my own way, but here it is in correct form
1. 0%
2. 0%
3. 0%
4.50%
5.50%
6.0%
-
Connor ShawSo the board went full Retard... Ok.
Yes, Texas should secede as should every state. The federal government has become so toxic and overreaching, it is the only viable option left.
It's called math.
California wanting federal laws to force their economy killing policies on everyone else so they don't lose jobs to competition as well is not a sound plan.
Right and left wingers trying to legislate away any female responsibility to develop the single mom culture is absolutely killing us. Children of single moms turn out (in the vast majority) to be a mega drain on the state. And then they multiply. More single moms=more useless bums.
Feminist own federal politicians in both parties. Otherwise this problem would be recognized. Look at the stats, it's crazy. 80% of welfare recipients come from single moms... And that number is growing. Having a baby has become a way of survival. It's not sustainable.
I'm a vet and I don't even consider myself an American. Im a Texan. I have no respect for northerners, they're typically ignorantly pretentious and extremely hateful. That's ok, I return the favor to them. They don't like me, I don't like them; no reason to force anything on each other. Let's just separate...
Lol at the guy who cited the military as a reason not to secede.
Something like 15% of combat vets are texans.
Plus, who cares?! 95% of the world lets us pay for their defense so I think we should just go stand in that line and let you guys be the idiots for once.
This isn't a belt buckle go team issue here. This is math. The US is committing suicide.
Obviously far more complicated than can be discussed here but there is zero doubt in my mind that Texas would be better off returning to nation status.
Our biggest problem would be border security from the north. Especially, Oklahoma.
I am writing this in Confederate gray so that you will possibly take a liking to it. Texas was a nation for what..ten years? You want to go back to their glory days of independence? You know anything about those days?
You also say that every state should secede, but yet, if we all did that you may not have the freedom to say such treasonous drivel. You have the right of free speech because of the federal government.
You hate all northerners? What the fuck are you doing on an internet forum for the fucking Cleveland Browns you fucking moron?
You try to preach of how you know all the problems of our country, and the only way to fix it is by separating into 50 different countries...right? Well, look at the former Soviet Union. That is what we would become.
I have no problem with Texas, I actually like it a lot, but I do have a problem with assholes that think they know everything. Whether they are Texans or Americans..
-
Connor Shawyou think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?
I'd think we would have to carry three. Look at seasons past, we have a history of injuries there. Might as well have three know the playbook and system well.
-
Jonathan Paul Manziel4.5- Although I think it could be had sooner. Btw, your name is still Douche Nozzle. That name makes me laugh.
-
Connor ShawI like Connor Shaw. Just saying.
-
Browns sign Larry Grant LBFrom what I know it makes you paranoid and laugh uncontrollably. Plus I don't think it gives you the munchies, it's just you need to eat something in copious amounts to get rid of the shitty aftertaste.
For real? People eat because of the shitty aftertaste? Joke?
If you get good stuff pot tastes wonderful! You eat a shit ton because food tastes amazing. Paranoid...sometimes. Laughing, yeah, maybe when I was in high school.
-
NFL To Reduce Pot DisciplineIs Gordon a dumbass? Yes, undoubtedly so. Should anyone get into trouble for smoking a bowl? No. Just because it is illegal does not make it wrong. If that were always true, then shooting Native Americans from a covered wagon in South Dakota would be considered right and good, because that is still legal there. I don't think most Americans would be happy if we went around South Dakota in a wagon, shooting indigenous peoples. However, nobody has bothered to change the law. Some laws are seriously outdated.
I, for one, am tired of having to hide the fact that I love pot. Shit, I'm hitting the vapor pen full of hash oil right now. Would I be ripping from it if I were about to be tested? Probably not. Do I feel bad for those that choose yes and get in trouble for it? Yes. Although, if I got arrested for it, I would be in deep shit career-wise, but I take that chance. My body likes hash oil and beer much more than the opiates doctors have been trying to force feed me. Oh, and it would be perfectly legal for me to be in the depths of a dilauded binge going around in public not giving a fuck. Trust me when I say nobody wants to see that.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI thought it would have been about the danger zone
-
Jonathan Paul Manziel -
Greg Little Released...or glue like in the movie The Replacements
-
Greg Little ReleasedMaybe someone more interested in looking up statistics would know better than I. How often does it happen in the NFL that players learn to catch the ball as their career develops? Greg Little is by no means a rookie but are there instances when receivers suck for a few years and then break out?
WSS
Someone had mentioned that he tends to drop the easy ones that are right to him and nobody else is around. That is a problem, for that screams mental midget. I would suggest a sports psychologist for him if anything.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI think he is just pretending and is actually straight. He just wanted to be drafted and knew he wasn't very good. That and he wants to be the spokesman for Skittles.
-
Greg Little ReleasedThe hands of Helen Keller