NebBrownsFan
Posts
-
Dropped passes -
Derek Anderson is going to rip the Steelers a new A-hole -
"It's a shock to everybody on this team"@shepwrite said:
Dear God, this is getting vomitous. Who woulda thought way back when that an Oregon State troll would win Ate's heart?I'm not sure that's its his heart that was won.
-
Over/Under on BE drops tonightcan you explain how the conditional pick thing works?
From the little bit I have seen the conditional on the pick is number of receptions. That may or may not be all of it. But if he gets a certain number then the pick becomes a 2nd.
-
Over/Under on BE drops tonightthat is true but it is still disgusting to watch
Not if he does it well enough to turn the 3rd round pick to a 2nd round pick.
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Smooch, smooch NEB. I'll tuck you in after dinner little guy.
LOL....you better be bringing me gifts if you're gonna try tucking me in. I ain't that easy, or cheap.

-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winThanks for playing though? Seriously? You are one funny cat and ............ nevermind you win. I played and you defeated me. Only if I could be like you Neb.
We suck and I hate that we won yesterday and hate our QB and our coach and our gatorade bottles and our helmets. Damn Browns we suck ass even when we win.
LOL....once more you show that you're the one that doesn't read the boards. Please find ONE post where I stated that I hate that we won yesterday. Just one. I'll wait. Try not to be too long though, its almost dinnertime here.
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winNegative ghostrider. But you can believe whatever you want. Do you read the board?
Anyway I'm getting tired talking about the same thing over and over and over. I'm just staying positive after a win and wish you fellow Browns fans would stay positive as well. Not going to happen so......
Yep, I do read the board. I just don't do it blindly or with bias, like you do. Thanks for playing though.
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winAnd that is the problem. You guys and those guys. When Quinn played like shit you (I'm assuming) and if not then others defended him. Now that DA plays like shit the same people that defended Quinn are so quick to jump into DA's ass. To me they both suck ass with DA being a little bit better than Quinn. But thats my opinion. This whole thing is a joke. What if Quinn won and had that game? What would some of you guys say?
A win is a win is a win that is a win. Anyway you cut it we won the game. And if Quinn was the starter and had that game Quinn fags would back him while DA queers (I think thats what you guys call em) would bash Quinn. And if it was DA queers that got that win like that (which is what happend) then Quinn fags bash DA and DA queers have his back.
Funny funny stuff. Somewhere in this whole mess we forgot to root for OUR team instead of players. Again just my opinion and you and others can call me blind and this and that. Thats my two cents.
I really don't recall too many people defending Quinn other than saying he still needed more time to properly evaluate. With DA its not "Now that DA plays like shit", its more like "Now that DA CONTINUES to play like shit, CONTINUES to play like the 3-6 QB he was last season" that people are jumping his ass about.
Honestly, if Quinn had been in and it played out just like yesterday, most would be in here saying the same thing they are saying now. Some of you seem to equate displeasure with DA as being support of Quinn even without Quinn being mentioned. The reality is most on here do not equate those two things at all. We equally bash a bad QB performance no matter who it is.
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winAnd I like hitting the mega millions lottery but will get excited for the free ticket that you win on the scratch off tickets that they sell.
I would also love to build a consistant team to beat good football teams (megamillions) but if you think that is happening any time soon then you are only kidding yourself. Thats why when you get a win you get a win. (scratch off ticket)
Now Im not saying YOU didnt like the win but Im telling you that people watch the game and when DA messes up they get excited to come on here and say see he sucks and blah blah blah. Some people dont want to here winning RIGHT NOW around here. They want DA to fail so we can move on and so on. If that applys to you then so be it and if it doesnt then cool.
Like that didn't happen in week 1 thru 2.5 with Stan, Lums, Zombo, and others here about Quinn. Its not that anyone is excited to see DA play like shit, its that we expect it and he RARELY lets us down.
-
Hard to imagine an uglier winYep, sure will there big guy. But seriousy if you didnt understand it the first time I will tell you again. WE did not play like shit. OOR offense played like shit. 2 out of the 3 units played lights out.
How can you say that when the defense gave up almost 150 rush yards to a team that has no offensive line? Doesn't matter though, we'll agree to disagree.....or disagree to disagree, whatever way...lol
-
Mangini "Couldn't Be Happier!"and if Parrish had picked it up and been tackled immediately, it very easily could have come down to the defense holding them 3 and out once again and getting the ball back. followed by Jamal again running the rock, killing the clock, and getting us within FG range for the win. so maybe he doesn't get us to the one inch line and Cundiff kicks from the 35=same result. in our little vacuum here we have every reason to believe this would have probably happened based upon what we saw all game long.
so i say once again, how dare you minimize their win and credit it to a muffed punt when in actuality the Browns were the better team yesterday regardless.
ROFLMAO......of course I dare....because I saw the game you moron. Sorry that you live in your dream world where the Browns are world-beaters. I refuse to do that. I'm glad they won, but that doesn't mean I have to put a positive spin on the WAY they won.
-
Mangini "Couldn't Be Happier!"don't read 90% of the board and the opinions of my fellow fans? hmmm. i'll actually consider it.
but don't scold them because they may be short-sighted, petty and very fickle? if you don't like hearing it>>maybe you shouldn't read either.
lol...short-sighted? The short-sighted ones are the DA lovers who are still living in 2007 and somehow believe he's the reason the Browns won yesterday, but he's never the reason when they lose. So forgive us all that actually watched the game and saw what a shit performance it was for the most part, and very easily could have not been a W if it wasn't for Buffalo screwing up on ST (for the 2nd time this season).
-
Mangini "Couldn't Be Happier!"after sleeping on it i am appauled and frankly embarrassed at how my fellow fans have reacted to yesterday's win.
every person that was saying this needs to watch the post-game video showing Mangini and DA congratulating the team after the win. not only were they completely behind their coach, they were elated they got the win. they basically crowned Mangini because ugly or not all that matters is the "W". we as Browns fans should understand that after so many hundreds of games of "almosts" against the Steelers, Ravens, Raiders, Cardinals...the list goes on endlessly. players have shortmemories and are not dwelling on HOW they won, just THAT they won. it's already behind them. they will make adjustments and keep moving forward and preparing, yet all some fans can say is "against the Steelers we're gonna get murdered". i assume the Bills saw us as a win...and they didn't get it. for all we know the Bills were playing well above expectations and it was a total war down there.
how dare some of you try to take that away from them. after watching the video and seeing how ecstatic they were, regardless of the circumstances, you must really be a miserable person to not feel good after yesterday's Browns win.
LOL....like WE can take that away from the players. Are you for real? But we as fans sure as hell can feel that the team looked like shit and had a win MUFFED to them. If you don't like it, don't read it.
-
Hard to imagine an uglier winNope I will stay in my dream world and I bet it is much better than you and Masters very dark and dull world.
Oh and the team DIDN'T play like shit. The offense played like shit. Get it straight.
Sure thing dude. Keep dreamin'.
-
Hard to imagine an uglier winDid WE win??????????? Thats what I thought there.
Now go in your corner and be negative all by yourself.
LOL....unlike you, I am concerned with how the team plays, win or lose. Yes, getting the win was nice. But the team played like shit, and NO SPIN you put on it will change that fact. Come out of your dream world where ONE win makes it all better. There are 15 other games that count too.
-
Hard to imagine an uglier winWell in case you didnt notice we won YESTERDAY.
And the team is getting better
A.) because we won instead of lost (and please save the Bills are worse then us BS, they should have beat the Patriots Game 1 this year and are a NFL football team and was favored to beat us)
B.) The D has really stepped up the past two weeks. That is by far BETTER than the first 3 games of the season. Is that not progress? We held a team to 3 points....... That is improving in my mind.
C.) The running game is BETTER
D.)special teams gets BETTER every week it seems like.
Change that to "they were given the game YESTERDAY" and it will be more accurate. Buffalo did more to lose that game than Cleveland did to win it.
-
We Need to make a trade this week!I'm just don't understand you guys. After watching DA yesterday, and him AFFIRMING that he SUCKS at QB, you want to trade a guy who was NEVER given a chance to possibly develop into a good QB? You STILL don't know about BQ, and you DO KNOW about DA.

I don't think the call to trade Quinn has as much to do with him sucking or not. I think its more the perception that he just isn't going to get the chance to show it in Cleveland. Its the perception that he had a very short leash (even after Mangini said he'd pick a starter and stick with him) and once pulled that was pretty much it. If that's the case its better to get something for him and remove one of the factors of the ongoing QB battle.
-
Anybody read . . .@jadbf said:
A statement in support of what again?Let's see, BE is going to a 3-1 team with a good defense and a rookie QB being given a long leash. WOW, Sorry to hear about your luck BE.
Or is it a statement about it's too bad a good friend had to be traded? Again. WOW that statement of support really needed to be made.
When you support someone, you gennerally are supporting them AGAINST something.
As for Cribbs, Masters, No I don't expect players to all be happy about this trade. They have friends, they have opinions about what direction this team should be going. BUt notice how he said "He could tell", not that Cribbs said or did anything specific?
Again, why does it have to be viewed as Quinn making a statement at all, instead of as a minor tribute to a friend? Its people here that are making it into a statement. Not EVERYTHING a player does is ALWAYS about making a STATEMENT.
-
Anybody read . . .We're not discussing shoes ffs.
We're discussing a decision made by a player who, by all appearance, is very adept at managing his persona. Knowing this, what purpose would it serve for Quinn to make a "statement" by wearing an ex-player's shoes? It sure not a positive.
Do I think this is some mushroom cloud of an issue? No. However, it does create a kernel of concern as to Quinn's motivation and related mental state as a Cleveland Brown.
Maybe I was asleep for a decade or so, but since when does everything a player does have to be about making a statement? IMO people (here and possibly in the media) are blowing this up to be more than what it really is.