Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
NeroN

Nero

@Nero
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2.4k
Topics
42
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Badges

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Day 1 Thursday 2025 NFL Draft
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    I'm liking how the draft is going so far. Just wanted to greet you guys 😉


  • The Official ? - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 ?  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @mjp28 said:

    ■   SO,  to our friends in Cleveland, in NE Ohio, all around OH-IO  and the USA ....  and our friends in Spain, in the UK and    anywhere    else in this world,  ?   where you might be !

    This win is for you all !   From us all here in TBB.    We enjoy having you all here.

    cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365.png

    Incidentally (I scarcely have internet) I just watched the highlights and I'm reading the whole thread. What a win! Let's go, Browns! 

    A big hug to you all from Spain 🙂


  • ▪︎ ? 2023 Dutch's Browns Questions! ... ... ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    @nero

    Hopefully you see this buddy!

    Thanks for remembering, mate. 

    I had seen the thread, but I have been really out from the NFL and I'm not going to be able to follow it this year, so instead of moving numbers up and down trying to do some lazy guesswork, I think I will pass.

    I too believe you won't see much of me from now on, I have some big changes in my life atm (everything for good).

    Take care guys. Don't you doubt that anytime I check on the NFL I will be looking and rooting for the Browns 😉


  • Dutch's 2022 Browns Questions! The Results!
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    12. How many TOTAL yards (rushing AND receiving) and TOTAL TDs does Kareem Hunt have?

    Browns57: 975, 7
    Nero: 700, 6
    Flugel: 1050, 8
    Bob806: 898, 8
    TexAg: 580, 10
    jcam222: 1000, 7
    DBone: 494, 5
    Unsympathetic: 850, 8
    gumby: 855, 8
    SDBacker: 889, 6
    Dutch Oven: 1005, 8
    Coyote: 833, 5
    mjp28: 707, 7
    Zombo: 610, 6
    Syd: 850, 7

    Answer: Kareem Hunt had a fairly quiet season, in what was probably his last with the Browns. He combined for 678 yards (468 rushing, 210 receiving) and 4 touchdowns (3 rushing, 1 receiving). 

    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: With the Browns having many high-priced players on the roster now, Chubb most likely will be somewhere else in 2023, and to be honest, the Browns can probably find someone who can produce at Hunt's present ability for far less money. Still, if this was the end of his run here in Cleveland, it was a good one. In his four seasons in Cleveland, Hunt ran the ball 442 times for 1874 yards (4.2 avg) and 16 touchdowns, and caught 132 passes for 973 yards (7.4 avg) and 7 touchdowns. mjp28 wins this one.

    And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... With what shouldn't have been an overly optimistic prediction, Flugel gets this one. 

    I was closer than mjp28. I might haven't posted anything in a few months, but I still care about the important stuff 😉


  • Deshaun Watson returns: Some of QB's accusers actually planning to attend Browns-Texans game in Houston
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    I think Brissett did a good job during 11 weeks where mostly the defense wasn't playing good, costing us some wins (we could have started 5-0 easily). 

    We went 4-7, and it is hard to believe that we are going to reach the playoffs this year, so I think it is the perfect spot to start the guy the OF put all the chips in. 

    He shows all the rust in the world and some more, but defense and special teams pull out their best performance of the season,and we get a W. 

    I just hope Watson takes this as a wake-up call and gets to his level, and Browns fans don't kill each other in the meantime. We're not winning the Superbowl this year, and we have been to bigger shitshows, so let's see how this turns out. 


  • Hunt on the block
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    I feel stupid for just thinking of this (thank you ESPN) but if the Browns keep Hunt for the season, and let him walk, won't they get a 3rd or 4th round comp pick for him when he leaves for free agency?

    If so, why wouldn't the Browns keep him? 

    And I think you can know the compensatory pick before hand, so you only accept trades above that value. 


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    I'm barely awake. Great victory. Let's get better. Love the Browns, love you guys. 


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @d-bone said:

    Baker's on my TV again. 

    You mean the guy of the commercials? What does he do, is he a football player too? 


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well it wouldn't be a Browns game without an offsides by a Browns DE ?

    I understand falling offsides on the hard count, or trying to get a sack... But I'll never understand how they LINE UP offsides...


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    TOUCHDOWN!

    Holy shitballs, never saw this coming!

    Fuck fantasy football, I love this.


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @tiamat63 said:

    Missed pick up on the pressure by Kareem.  That stings, because they had man coverage.

    I think Jacoby changes Hunt from his left to his right and that screws him bad. 


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    I'm no QB, but Jacoby sees the blitz, changes the play... And doesn't realize that he will have no time...? 


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    To the "would you've kicked it?" debate, I have to say that I don't like it unless you get 3+ yards every single play you are runnig the ball. You only need 2 yards to get the 2 point conversion.


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    Nice drive, good TD, and Amari getting some key catches. Let's keep it going!


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    We got away with a kind of hold by Hunt defending that pass to Cooper...


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was just going to comment that the defense has been playing better of late, but didn't want to jinx it.

    Now the blame goes to you. ?

    I will sleep over it (if the game goes 2TD up or looks bad, I'm outtie). 

    And man I found a stream of the Manning brothers and I'm glad I don't have to listen to Joe Buck. 


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    Say what you want about this team. But Woods still alive.


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    Anyone think it is odd that the Bengals seem to have no interest in taking advantage of the porous soft underbelly that is the Browns interior DLine? 

    Yeah, I think the same. Mostly because the one who runs through there is Joe Mixon...


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    I don't mind the call at all, if I'm honest. But Amari doing that is beyond stupid


  • "The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?
    NeroN Nero
    The Browns Board

    WHY DO YOU THROW IT LIKE THAT ON FIRST DOWN!!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't care if he's a receiver... Man...

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate