Sorry, guys! I just logged on to make those picks at #31 and #32. Didn't mean to hold you up!
NFL Rough Draft
Posts
-
Our Draft ....ROUND 1 -
2018 Mock DraftsHey Guys,
I'm hoping to get a spot in your board 7-round mock that's starting next week. That's probably the best thing I've ever seen on any of these team message boards. Anyway, our website just released a brand new 7-round mock in case you feel like brushing up on some of the Day 3 values:
-
Our 7 Round Draft -
Tyrod from a Bills Fan's PerspectiveAnd Jackson isn't getting drafted in the top 5.
 My current take NIckers. With the moves Dorsey made, (picking up a WR, and CB) besides Taylor. It looks pretty clear QB #1, and hope Chubb is there at #4. If it looks like the Colts are going to take him, flip 4 and 3, give Indy the #35. We might not even have to if the Broncos or Jets trade up with the Colts- because they sure as hell aren't doing it to take a defensive player. We'll take Crow's replacement at the top of the second. I have doubts Dorsey would value Saquon over a top edge rusher, they way he looks a running back value.Â
I agree with you. I'm starting to think Mayfield or Allen #1 and then Barkley, Chubb, Minkah, or Ward 4th. I appreciate you checking out the article. I'm not a Browns fan, but I think you guys are set up for a great run with so many picks. For what it's worth, I loved your 3 other trades even though I didn't like the Tyrod deal.
-
PFF 2018 Top 100 Draft BoardHere is our top 340 overall players in this class in case anyone is interested:
-
2018 Mock DraftsBots don't make 7-round mock drafts. Have a good day!
-
Tyrod from a Bills Fan's PerspectiveThis will probably be less popular, but it's my honest opinion on the deal and what it means for those first couple selections:
http://nflroughdraft.com/the-tyrod-taylor-deal-and-its-ramifications/
-
2018 Mock DraftsHope you guys enjoy them. You guys are set up for success and your fanbase certainly deserves it.