Well, you learn something new and useless every day I suppose.
If you (poster above) follow Leeds, you will surely recall Cardiff's defeat of Leeds in the FA Cup about 12 years ago. Leeds were top of the Premiership, Cardiff were in the equivalent of the 3rd division at the time. Following this game, Leeds could not win a match, and their plummet from their previously top position could easily be traced to this game. Leeds nosedived into the league below Cardiff, where they were made to suffer for, I think, 3 seasons. Cardiff continue to beat Leeds on just about every time we play them.
Anyway, enough of this nonsense. I post what, as far as I was concerned, was a pretty harmless post on a messageboard which I thought would have users who would have at least some interest. And what do I encounter? Two vile trolls. Can't escape from them anywhere, it seems.
I can't say you two have really encouraged me to want to become a Browns fan. If I wear the hat again, it will now be with a definite sense of irony (and as you're American, if you're not sure what that is, I suggest you refer to a dictionary). Good luck against the Cowboys - looks like you will need it. The Browns v The Cowboys - sounds like the headline for a disco at the YMCA.