Less than a week to enter, drawing will be sometime around the opening game next thurs...let's get some browns submissions on the Facebook page!
N
NickKeiserArt
@NickKeiserArt
Posts
-
Browns Fan, I'm doing an NFL player art giveaway on Facebook! -
Browns Fan, I'm doing an NFL player art giveaway on Facebook!I am on FB but want to keep my real name a secret, and not to mention, I don't want 1 either.
It's all good...not for everyone, hopefully some Browns fans enter!
-
Browns Fan, I'm doing an NFL player art giveaway on Facebook!Jim Brown!
Have to enter on my Facebook page.
-
Browns Fan, I'm doing an NFL player art giveaway on Facebook!Still no Browns entries...I know a few of you have to be on Facebook!
-
Browns Fan, I'm doing an NFL player art giveaway on Facebook! -
Browns Fan, I'm doing an NFL player art giveaway on Facebook!Guys feel free to enter the contest, would love some other team in it!!
-
Browns Fan, I'm doing an NFL player art giveaway on Facebook!Hey Browns fans, I'm giving away player painting of you your choice if you win on my Facebook page, it's open for entries til Sept 7th
Go to this page
http://www.facebook.com/nickkeiserart
Like the page, tag 3 friends on the pro football painting giveaway post and add the player you want done...that's it, and your entered!
Here's a couple examples of my work...hope to see a bunch of Browns entries!!!

