Not that I am a Colt fanand I am not saying bench Weeden just yet, but he never had a fair shot at QB.
Looking at last season:
-WR Little led the entire league in dropped passes
-WR MoMass wont even put his arms out to catch a ball if there's a defender within 5 yards. Half of those he drops.
-RB Hardesty couldnt be 2nd string on most teams
-OL so bad Colt had more yards scrammbling then our RB did each game.
-By the end of the season, Colt took so many hits he understandably had no confidence in his OL so couldnt go through progression
As bad as we are this year, we have twice as much talent as we did last year.
One positive thing I can say for Colt is that he will play hard and give it his all.
Let's stick with Weeden, but if he isnt consistent by mid-season let him watch a few from the sidelies