I go to school at Bowling Green, and Freddie Barnes is a player. The kid has unbelievable hands and has great character. He's not the fastest, but dammit, he can play.
NigelTufnel
Posts
-
Browns Draft picks today (SATURDAY) -
Kokinis Escorted From OfficeThis franchise has gone full Retard.
-
Browns vs BearsCatch a ball you dumb motherxxxxer
-
Browns vs BearsI hope our entire offense gets H1N1 and dies.
-
Browns vs BearsI hate this goddamn team.
-
Browns vs BearsI find it hard to believe our D is actually the worst in the NFL. Our offense gives the D no support with its suckass play.
-
Cleveland Browns Hall of Fame right guard Gene Hickerson dies at 73April fools!
-
Since We're Rebuilding, Would You Trade Rogers? -
Since We're Rebuilding, Would You Trade Rogers?Absolutely not. You ride the Shaun Rodgers horse for as long as you can. I'd say he still has a few years left in him. Ahtyba Rubin is a young guy who can step in and take Rodgers place when he can't go anymore, and do a pretty damn good job of it from what we've seen of him. Under no circumstances should we give up a guy like Shaun Rodgers, especially since our defense is actually fairly decent and will likely be even better next year.
-
So DA fans, what's the excuse now?I may actually have a brain aneurysm if I have to watch Ratliff play. He is awful, and the decision to keep him over Bartel is the only gripe I have with Mangini.
-
The MeasurementSivlerback DPOY said:
Its funny how you forget their was a major holding completley missed on your first td. Everyone seen it on the intial play and the announcer even pointed it out as it happened. Then the replay just magnified how obvious it was. But go ahead and be a typical Browns fan; deny any call has ever helped you and refuse to admitt you lost fair and sqaure. That kind of attitude is why your team sucks.The difference is holding calls are missed all of the time. The clock was stopped, the refs were standing right next to the measurement and the Steelers still somehow got the call. I don't know that it would've made a whole lot of difference, but that would've given our D a huge boost of confidence and maybe could've shifted the momentum.
-
What is Everyone doing for the GameWell, let me think. I'm gonna do what I usually do in this situation when it comes to Pittsburgh.
Make sure all of my breakables are out of danger. Line up my Steeler voodoo dolls. Make sure I have enough pins for sticking.
Make sure I am well stocked in the Keilbasa and perogie department. Potato and cheese are my favorite. Then smoke a kielbasa and remember the Ghoul. Who stole the Kishka?
Then take my pre Steelers Valum and try not to punt my cat accross the room. They have learned to leave the room. They're neurotic enough anyway.
Not thrilling but neither is the rest of my life.
Heidi
You should strap some of your breakables to your cat, kill two birds with one stone. Or save one cat with two breakables, if you will.
-
What is Everyone doing for the GameIt's going to be interesting for me. I typically watch the games in the privacy of my own home, as a typical reaction to a loss for me is something that borderlines homicidal rage. But I recently had to cancel my cable (I'm a college student with no source of income at the moment, so costs had to be cut
), so I am going to the bar across the street. It will be a new experience watching the game around people I know. If we lose, may God have mercy on their souls. If they win, a round of drinks for everybody! At that point I won't care that I'm a broke ass! -
5 Browns Players - Offense/DefenseMetcalf_FTW said:
Just for fun, if you were rebuilding the Browns and could only pick five players on each side of the ball to keep, who would they be? I picked my five on each side, and think that it would pretty much be the same for everyone -- maybe minus D.A. for some.Defense
1. Shaun Rogers
2. D'Qwell Jackson
3. Kamerion Wimbley
4. Eric Wright
5. Mike Adams
Offense
1. Joe Thomas
2. Alex Mack
3. Joshua Cribbs
4. Derek Anderson
5. MoMass
I really can't argue any of those choices. I'm pretty sure those are my 5 from each side as well. But I think I would take Cribbs off of offense, not because I wouldn't keep him, but he's not a key player in the offense. I'd say Harrison in place of Cribbs, but I'd still keep Cribbs too.
-
Bernie Kosar accepts position with the Browns -
McCoy -
Over/Under on BE drops tonightDammit, this is a great game!
-
Over/Under on BE drops tonightJohn Gruden better pace himself or he's going to asphyxiate on Braylon's dick n' balls.
-
Over/Under on BE drops tonightThe fact of the matter is, this douche would never have made that effort here. I despise this piece of shit. Good riddance, mother xxxxer.
-
I Thought He Missed It, TooProbably a dumb question, but could the league review this and proclaim a tie? Or is it a "what's done is done" thing?
I too thought he missed it when I was watching live and was surprised when the refs raised their hands.



