Highly disagree with not making any attempt to score again in the first half when they get the ball back with a minute and a half to go. Shurmur has no moxie what so ever!
njscott
Posts
-
A Minute And A Half Left Conceding? -
Yesterday Shut Up All The Weeden HatersHe is 4 games into his NFL career. Relax!
-
I Support Greg LittleI am not a fan. The guy drops 3 passes. Then he finally catches one and he behaves as if he just broke an all time receiver record. Keep your emotions in check until you can catch the ball consistently Greg!
-
D Line PressureI was very excited with the push the defensive line was getting all game. If they can generate that type of pressure all season there may be some interesting games. Once Richardson is fully healthy, he should be able to generate at least a little bit of offense to keep the offense on the field longer so that the defense isn't gassed by the final drive. I know it was only the first game, but I am very nervous about Weeden. He did not show me one good thing in yesterday's game. He needs to stop staring down his receivers and hit them when they are wide open. I guess his play could only get better than it was yesterday.