Don't know bout y'all but I don't think manziel is the next Browns qb.he sucks throwing the ball. Also he's too short.
not an NFLer. Shame that rex is gone. He looked the best by far. Plus he has experience and knows the browns system
Don't know bout y'all but I don't think manziel is the next Browns qb.he sucks throwing the ball. Also he's too short.
not an NFLer. Shame that rex is gone. He looked the best by far. Plus he has experience and knows the browns system
I wonder how the QB lineup will look? Shaw backing up Manziel is like having two of the same QB's. Should we keep a guy on the verge of retirement over Shaw. I think that would be a bad move as would having two rookies backing up Hoyer.
Makes perfect sense Shaw signing with Steelers. He will give them the browns offense plays.
Rex I meant.
Rec looked the best of all three. Hell he'd be my starter. He knows the system plus experience. I just dont git it.
Manuel looks like CRAP!!!!