I don't post on this site if ever, but i do read it. My path to the Browns passed thru baseball. I was a big Indians fan back in the late 50's. They had a little league day where all the little leaguer's walked around the field. We were playing the White Sox in a double header. BOTH teams came out of their locker rooms and stood on the field in front of the dugouts and applauded us. I mean Rocky, Herb, Nellie from the Sox. i thought that was soooo cool. From then on i want to support all the Cleveland teams. Hell all Yankee baseball cards went in my bicycle spokes.
i had a Milt Plum Card. And Frank Ryan card, but the reason i wore my # in football was because of Gary Collins. Yes i was on the edge of my chair durning the 64 game.