I watched his interview/apology walking out of the precinct, and sadly enough I actually believe that his dumbass didn't know it was in there. Like he mentioned, he's had a CHL for seven years and never had an issue. I have a CHL and I truly don't think someone who has one would knowingly do something like this. Unless he is just that stupid!
N
NoRedRight88
@NoRedRight88
Posts
-
Shawn Rodgers' arrest a good thing for the Browns? -
Gocong and BrownI was upset at first that we gave up Hall in the deal, then quickly realized I was an idiot and came around to what a hell of a deal this is! I love this trade! Now we just need to pick up Flozell Adams on a one year deal to be our Right Tackle, and then we'll realy be able to either pick up Berry or the best player available. I'd have to give Holmgren a solid B+ to an A right now. We'll have to see how he does in the draft now.