Disagree. Jimmy is passionate about fielding a winner here & that passion has led to mistakes, but he has also changed paths when he has gone the wrong way. His hiring of a REAL, SUCCESSFUL football guy in John Dorsey, then deferring to Dorsey with yesterday's changes should show that he is willing to put aside his own ego, listen to reason, respect anothers' expertise & change.
I believe the reporting status of HC/OC/DC will change to Dorsey at some point in 2018 or early 2019. Jimmy will still want input, but Dorsey has obviously won Jimmy's respect. Now John is talkin' & Jimmy is listening.
Now let's sit back, see how 2018 goes & move forward.
Hiring Dorsey was the best thing he ever did, perhaps the only good thing he has done. I was speaking of his overall track record but I did really like the Dorsey hire I will say. In time I hope in time Jimmy fades back and gives Dorsey more autonomy and is willing to bankrolls competitive payrolls.