Go FAWK yourself Nuck! I've been on this board for the last five years far longer than you HOMO and i have a right to my opinion regarding the Browns, isn't that what this forum is about, to voice our opinions you D!ck Head? If you don't like my posts don't respond to them Tool Bag!Mangini started to build something that will now be torn down yet again, will i bail on the Browns? No! However, I have every right to be frustrated as much as the next fan! Atenears has done a great job making this forum an outlet to voice that frustration. Obviously your simple little mind can't understand that though.
Thanks Nuck you have officially won the "Tool Bag" of the year award and are now muted on my comp to never be read by me again!
P.S. Speaking of moms tell yours I said hello! She knows me as Dirty Sanchez its a role game we used to play!
ok
