You can be plenty happy. Just don't gloat.And admit you were wrong about Hillis
The question is, will Josh McDaniels admit it? But after what they are doing to KC today, I'm not sure he's too worried about his offense just now.
You can be plenty happy. Just don't gloat.And admit you were wrong about Hillis
The question is, will Josh McDaniels admit it? But after what they are doing to KC today, I'm not sure he's too worried about his offense just now.
yeah i'm in ny and gotta deal with all you guys tomorrow............ugh. jets are really good and i was proud of the way the browns played. had a couple of chances to win but, alas.........congrats to yooz guyz. what's up with sanchez? he looks like he's got a busted knee but he gets outta at least 4 flippin sacks? geez. hope you guys do it this year so the fans can give it a break for a while.
I thought the Browns were going to be a wreck this year. Up until three weeks ago that is. What a turnaround. I loved, then hated, then loved, then hated Mangini as the Jets' coach. But I think he may be hitting his stride there and you guys should be looking forward to a good ascension over the next few seasons. They gave the Jets all they could handle and this game could have gone either way on at least a dozen plays. It was a great game, and I don't think the refs made any horrible calls (which is a really nice surprise this season).
One last point...I thought the Jets got the far better end of the Sanchez draft-day trade, but seeing some familiar faces out there today, I think it was a rare trade that worked out better for both teams. With that O-Line, Hillis, and what looks like a really nice surprise in Colt McCoy, the Browns are no joke.
Major props to the Browns and good luck the rest of the way.