Its still online! http://dawgbones.com/
WEIRD! I swear I was going to the right address the other day.
Cool!
Its still online! http://dawgbones.com/
WEIRD! I swear I was going to the right address the other day.
Cool!
Greetings fellow Browns fans,
One of my other favorite Browns related sites to go to was www.dawgbones.com, for browns news and discussion.
However when I go there now, I get a message from godaddy, like the site has been taken down. I think I recall a few of the peeps from there also post here, so I was wondering if anyone knows what happened?
Dawgbones was a nice forum, and you didn't get quite as many asshats as you do here (no names, please).
some good submissions so far. Keep em coming.
I will, by continuing to cheer on the Browns. LOL
Go f u c k yourself.
Just for the record, I am a Browns fan.
See the image attached below.
There simply are no words to describe how UTTER FAIL this is...
Reply with your best caption for the image. Best caption wins bragging rights, and usage for my motivational poster. I'll also be doing the same on some other Browns forums.