Brady isnt allowed to do anything football with or without team for 4 weeks.
I am not picking them to beat Cleveland when they get him back.
I honestly doubt the Bengals, Pats, Cardinals are getting anywhere near a SB.
Brady isnt allowed to do anything football with or without team for 4 weeks.
I am not picking them to beat Cleveland when they get him back.
I honestly doubt the Bengals, Pats, Cardinals are getting anywhere near a SB.
LOL!
Nonbelievers are not needed on this day.
Long posts on my phone are not cool lol
Save the introspective stuff for week days dude lol
Purge the NFL of this lime green scum. Let the healing begin
your time approaches. Do what you must.

One Post From the Truth said:
And I thot I was paranoid/delusional.
neither you nor I are
the Browns will win because the nfl wants it to happen
(I fully expect Chicago to beat Vikings)
Bucs, Rams,Cowboys, Eagles,Packer, Giants,Redskins..
All of those teams benefit if Seattle loses.All of them


Cleveland Browns, the NFL needs YOU !
if Seattle wins,that's 6 sad cities and 2 weeks of boredom. No one wants that,no one.


how do you post a video around here?!