clevelandsportlol said:
If I'm right, you guys have 0 championships in any pro sport
Wrong. Do some research.
clevelandsportlol said:
If I'm right, you guys have 0 championships in any pro sport
Wrong. Do some research.
If I may express my opinion as a Colts fan, I think it's a good trade for both teams. Let's face it, the Browns probably weren't going anywhere anyway, and this gives them more ammo in next years draft to get a true franchise QB. If the browns eek out a few wins and finish with the 3rd or 4th pick in the first round, this second 1st round pick can be thrown in to move up. If I were a browns fan, I wouldn't be too upset over this.
Actually, there are a bunch of colts fans who do not like this trade. I am not one of them. I think it will work out for both teams.
It is way too early to annoint anybody the next Dan Marino. Luck is having a great rookie season, but that is no reason to go overboard.
Who's going overboard? Not me. He's having a great rookie season, that's all. I couldn't be happier. He's on pace to have 4,700 yds. Not bad for a rookie, right? But Foolie and gang are just haters who will make any excuse as to why he sucks. He doesn't suck. Mark Sanchez sucks, whoever QB's the cardinals sucks, jake locker sucks,...... But to say Luck sucks is pure ignorance and hatred. Btw, Peyton Manning and Luck had identical yards before this week (2402) Luck's on pace to shatter every rookie record except rushing TD's. Not bad, huh?
Oh wait, I forgot about the haters who make up reasons why people suck. 6-3 Bitch. Make up that stat, loser.
Btw, the shmuck is 6-3 and setting records. Have a nice day.
Couple things:
Andrew Luck is very good yes.
BUT
The Colts have the easiest schedule in the entire league (by far).
Luck has played some atrotious defenses other then his first game at the Bears, in which he had a bad game.
Secondly, they let Luck throw on average of 48 times per game, if you cant get 350+ yards throwing the ball that many times, tehn you shouldnt be in the NFL.
Third, Luck is the 29th rated passser in the league in QB Rating (not that dumb QBR that ESPN has when the only stats that matter are in the 4th quarter)
Fourth, Andrew Luck has a #1 WR HOFer in Wayne, and a good Oline. He may not have a run game, but that being said, he gets to air it out 50 times a game. He has less then 60% completion percentage. Hes played defenses like the Titans, Vikings, Jaguars, Packers(Packers defense gives up a ton of pass yards), Miami. These defenses are not very good, obviously.
Weeden, Tannehil and RG3 have MUCH tougher schedules, Weeden and RG3 have some of the toughest schedules in the league due to playing NFC east and AFC north.
Luck is about to come back down to earth AFTER the game tonight. They will beat the Jags, then they play NE, Houston TWICE, and a couple other tough games. You will see then why the kids a rookie, and not picked as the chosen one just yet.
You're just an upset skins fan who's rookie QB is no longer the darling of the nfl this week. I don't hear colts fans dissing RG3. Show some class.
Ghoolie is an idiot. Weve said that forever and it still holds up more true than all his BS 500 word post/rants.
Idiot is an understatement.
I havent watched any of Luck's games other than the CLE-IND game. He did well enough to win, but did any body else find Indy's offense EXTREMELY BORING?? For me it was night and day, when Cle. Was on offense i was into the game but when Indy was on offense i'd want to fall asleep.....so damn bland man
Watch the packers or miami game then talk to me. People like to talk shit without hardly ever see them play.
Luck checks down more than any QB I have seen in awhile. He goes against a bunch of average teams and people go all wild. His team is offensively prepared and conditioned. They make plays against these average teams.
Better technician than most rookie QB's, but the league will eventually force him to throw downfield and that is when problems will begin.
Shows how much you know. He leads the league in # of passes 20+ yards (37 pass plays). His 10.5 yds past the line of scrimmage per reception is also #1 in the league. Look it up. That means he's airing it out down the field more than anyone. You lose that argument BIG time.
Luck checks down more than any QB I have seen in awhile. He goes against a bunch of average teams and people go all wild. His team is offensively prepared and conditioned. They make plays against these average teams.
It just goes to show how many haters are out there. Yeah, it's real ez to set nfl records. WOW. If it's that ez, how come it doesn't happen more often? Luck just got lucky?
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
YAWN........... Vick, Akili SMith and other shit QBs had stellar records in thier day. Luck is 3 - 3, he isn't doing jack of shit.
Wow. I knew sooner or later you'd prove you're insane. Luck is 3-3? News to me. He isn't doing jack of shit. Fhoolie, you need help. Wow. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. You're Retarded. And hateful.
He also became just the second quarterback in NFL history to have four 300-yard passing games in his first season.
Like I said before Fhoolie, what do you want to bet?
I'm beginning to get a good laugh from Fhoolie's posts. He's one of the biggest haters I've ever seen on any message board anywhere. How you guys put up with him, I don't know. I don't even bother reading his posts beyond the first sentence or two. To be filled with that much hatred and nonsense is almost unbelievable. All he winds up doing is making himself look like a total moron. If I was a mod here, I would have banned him long ago. I understand being passionate and even a bit upset over some posts, but he takes threads to where most normal people wouldn't go. Hey Fhoolie, here's one for ya
Our OLine was terrible, our defense fell asleep during the most important part of the game.
Just think, you'll probably get your swagger back after playing the colts. Any team in the nfl, and probably most college teams will beat the colts right now. They are horrifically bad. Enjoy your win next week.
I will consider Hillis depending where he falls to. last year I got him at the end of the draft.
mass will also be possible if he falls far enough.
Colt looked really good. I kept telling my Browns buddy to watch out for Colt this year. I seriously dislike the squeelers and ratbirds, so I'll be pulling for the Browns in the division. It's been WAY too long for you guys.
I say the Browns go 8-8 or 9-7.
I'd hate to be friends with many of you in real life. Nothing but whiny bitches.
Go root for the Bills.
I feel the same way about many Colts fans. And as Colts fans, they probably have a lot less to bitch about than Browns fans. I think it must be that most people in general are whiny bitches. I see it in almost every forum I go into. It's really sad.
Congrats on that sweet win. The colts had a bye this week, so I was able to watch the whole game. What a game plan, wow. I've been watching football since about 1970, and I can say without a doubt that this was the best game using "trick" plays I've ever seen. Everything worked to perfection. And yeah, the D played great also. The browns record should definitely be better than it is.
I'm actually hoping Colt becomes the man in CLE. I know some of you dawgs have a problem with him, but I say give him time and the browns can make a BIG jump next year.
browns 17
bucs 13