Yeah he seemed pretty washed up last year.
The only way it would makes sense is if he signed a contract like bobby engram did last year and competed for a spot. Which he obviously won't.
Let's face it we have to get better at wr. If we had any good wrs last year we would have won 3 or 4 more games. All our wrs are number 3s. They are slow. All I keep hearing is we won't be very active in free agency. I don't think you can count on a rookie to make a huge impact. I hope we at least sign a veteren wr.
I'm not so sure WR is such a huge position of need. The system last year wasn't what I would call WR friednly and WR's often need a few years to adjust and truly come into their own. We saw flashes of Robiskie looking like a quality NFL WR towards the end of last season.
This team needs D Linemen. D linemen and more D linemen. The cupboard is completely bare. I'd draft a D linemen in the first two rounds and hopefully sign a couple. Justin Bannan is one I'd look at in FA. Also Mike Patterson from the Eagles.