Fuck that let's get em.
One Post
Posts
-
I Don’t Care What Happens! What a Season! -
***DIVISIONAL ROUND: Browns AT Chiefs Gameday Thread***I'm not going to apologize for working all the time but I am a man of work. Speak...your mouth doesn't
Lol what's up brownies!!!@@@
-
***DIVISIONAL ROUND: Browns AT Chiefs Gameday Thread***Announce yourself
-
Ok new free gameFree
If browns make the playoffs guess which team they face. Act now because the winner gets a Jim Brown football card. Answers by the end of Thanksgiving. If multiple people pick the same team...first come first serve.
-
Big Ben sets new recordHe is the only qb to start 9-0 and get away with rape.
-
beer -
beerFag beer. Drink Budweiser and whiskey. Well on occasion drink moonshine.
-
What?I'm more of a dripper now.
I'm more of a blow dryer now a days. I'm like a clogged gutter.
-
What? -
What?Ya I TRY to not everyone know my business. But ya most of you know. Anyway go 5-2 Browns!
-
I kinda like....Pineapple on my pizza. Yes not totally weird but what you got?
-
What?Yes it was awkward but funny.
She never lets anything go...well she did get back with me after all my bs.
-
OBJ trade whispers bubbling once again -
Browns vs Colts on TVY'all need to save your money. Yes I know we all have cable. But here's a real deal. Go to google play store. Get doforus live stream. You can cast it to your smart TV. Free.
-
What?Ok so me and my new wifey we're having a conversation. She was running to the store. She asked me repeatedly if I needed anything.
Finally she got in the my car and was ready to back out of the driveway...
I burst through the front door and yell at the top of my lungs..."get me a sex toy!!!"
She points towards the north. It was a family BBQ and they all stop and stare. What do I do? I go back indoors.
-
The Tavern is set for whatever is to come...Cool I'll stop in.
-
Calling it first -
Calling it firstJust think dude, if the coronavirus was out when you got locked up, you could have had your own cell.?
Well I I had my own cell.i could masturbate alone like the good Lord inteeded
-
Calling it firstBoth or either
-
Calling it firstLet's just say who will be the first to toss a ball into an empty?
