browns win if DA starts, mark it down.if any Quinn or Ratliff starts, browns lose.

browns win if DA starts, mark it down.if any Quinn or Ratliff starts, browns lose.

The browns are desperate for a win and will be dangerous with manfooli likely starting DA and showing an attack offense after throwing BQ under the bus in an attemp to save his own lousy hide but in the end between the browns defense having no gas in the engine and anderception the interception machine the bungles will stumble their way to a 4th quarter beat down and take home a victory...Bungles 33
Clowns 12
You actually see the Browns scoring 12 points? 
Hi guys, my name is ONYX and I'm from BengalsWorld.com
I know you guys are pretty upset with how your season is going
so far but I can totally relate because I'm a longtime Bengals fan.
Anywho, what are your thoughts about Sunday's upcoming
game against my Bengals?
BTW, feel free to vist or join BengalsWorld.com, its a pretty
cool site that offers a lot of freedom to its members.
We have a whole lot of Steelers fans as members (unfortunately)
but not enough Browns fans. So come over, check it out, be civil
or come and talk trash, its all good. 
Who-Dey
~ONYX