There were definitely a few passes that Weeden completely missed on, and quite a few completions where he was helped out by his
receivers. That being said I think the bad throws that were hauled in probably balance out the times he's hit receivers right in
the freaking hands, and they couldn't hold on to the ball. This was the first of Brandon's games I've seen from start to finish,
I was struck by the amount of time he had to make a decision. I would agree that with that much time it was frustrating to watch him
have a very average game, because the kid has all the ability in the world throwing the football. Weeden isn't far from being a solid
NFL quarterback, he seems to be an unfortunate prisoner of an unimaginative offense. What is clear is that there isn't a better option
on the horizon as Matt Barkley looks very average, and Collin Klein literally can't hit the broad side of a barn. If someone wants to
pin their hopes on Colt McCoy, good luck. The Browns didn't need someone scrambling around extending plays, Brandon should have shredded
Dallas with as much time as he had back there. He just needed to be more accurate, and he wasn't. Obviously with those corners in the
Cleveland secondary you've got to finish your drives with touchdowns every chance you get on offense. The most alarming thing about this
team is it's lifeless head coach. That is one guy that looks completely out of place, and out of his element. Before giving up on Weeden
I'd like to see what he could do with a solid coaching staff giving him a chance to succeed.