Hey, they were socially distanced.
P-Kibs
Posts
-
Jedrick Wills Also Cited For Drag Racing, Second Driver Along With Rashard Higgins -
Kessler traded -
Are you all so sure Kizer can't be your QB?If we keep Kizer, he better be a 3rd stringer or better yet a practice squad player.
-
Why not Tony Romo?IDK, he has always been better than the average qb, and a great fantasy qb. This would also give a rookie time to learn. But i do agree he has been beat up. His post season record has been terrible, however I'd love to see what one of those looks like LOL.
-
Why not Tony Romo?Sure he may be the most heckled qb in the league. But why not him and a rookie at #12. Thoughts???
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielDamn guys. I guess my sick sense of humor is offensive to you. I wouldn't honestly wish death on anyone.... So feel free to "boot this idiot off the board" if you need to because you can't take a joke.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielWe should start a death poll. Will he die this year or next year? Who knows it'll be fun! Winner get my Johnny Manziel Jersey.
-
Why is this taking so longggggggggggg?!http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=921855-browns-josh-gordon-appeal-case-had-no-settlement-talks
Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon's appeal hearing for his one-year suspension had no settlement talks. There has yet to be a ruling on the matter, but it appears to be an all-or-nothing case.
Fantasy Tip: An announcement could come any day as the hearing was 15 days ago.
-
Browns fans outside of OhioMisawa?
That would be correct. It's beautiful up here!
-
Browns fans outside of OhioI'm in Northern Japan. I have about 4 friends nearby that we watch the brownies together. Being that I am military it helps lol! I grew up 20 mins from youngstown.
-
Santonio HolmesMods please delete, I just saw the same post below.
-
Santonio HolmesLong time reader but haven't really posted much.
My thought is that we haven't drafted a WR in round 2+ because there aren't any good enough to be a #1. Holmes said he was waiting until after the draft to sign with a team. He an OSU alum, maybe he'll want to come here. Other than that maybe a trade is in the works. I hope....
-
Any sopcast??I'm stationed in Korea with AFN as my only source could someone please PM me thanks