@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Larry,
I disagree with you totally on this. The Browns didn't beat the PAtriots by the " On ANy Given Sunday" rule. Maybe Brady has a less than Steller day, but you can't blame all the Pats shortcomings on their shit performance. THe Browns did some physical ass kicking.
If that was any given Sunday, then the Browns would have gone back to getting clobbered today. That didn't happen.
I am not saying that they are ready for prime time, we both know they need some additions. At the same time, these guys aren't laying down and despite the shortcommings they are playing hard and they made the Jets work today. Save a fumble on OT, who knows, this could have been our game.
7 pts behind, we tie it up and get to OT? MAke the OT almost run out, having a chance to win screwed up by a fumble?
Sorry bro, that's not any given Sunday.
The Steelers today? THey got clobbered by TWO teams we beat. SO shoudl I believe we won because of the any given sunday phenomenon, and the Steelers got beat by New England and New Orleans for the same reason?
Sorry, I don't buy it. Here is what is happening. The gap between the best teams in teh NFL and the Cleveland browns has narrowed. We aren't getting embarassed, we aren't laying down and we aren't making asses of ourselves. I like Mangini and I think the Browns play with intensity that DOES cause pressure and it is making it harder to beat us.
The Steelers aren't that good. I am nto saying they are horse meat, but they aren't a world beater. Ward is gtting old, people are getting wise to big dumb gay Ben and if the Browns don't shoot themselves in the foot, they will beat the Steelers.
Why is it so hard to believe that the PAts who ass pounded the booger pickers today were not teh same team we ass pounded? HIllis just was lucky to wear them down? Sorry, we kicked the shit out of them, The left not bitching about mistakes that gave it away, the left with bruises and bitchslapped egos.
Why do you think the PAts were on today and the Steelers were off? Hell, Cincy beat teh Steelers to hell, Wards TD would have been overruled if MArvin Lewis red flagged the obvious mis-call. That leaves CIncy kicking a FG for the win.
Sorry bro. This team can beat anyone, and it isn't because of the any given Sunday thing.
Odd, isn't it? Me breathing firey orange and seal brown? I waited a long time to believe in this team again. We're on the way bro.
Just like I told you in 1995 that Bill B would be a SB winning head coach. I am telling you now, you will see the Browns in teh SB no later than teh 2012 season.
Ok you bet the Pats and the Browns were playing at the top of their game, BUT if you for one second thought the Pats were even close to their B game never mind their A game then you watched a totally different game!!
Now as I said before I think it would been a much better game if the Pats team from last night had shown up and not the sleep walking one.. Would the pats have won?? ~~shrug ~~ not sure but would have been a damn fun game to watch.
And Brown fans the Pats are good we beat EVERYONE ELSE in the AFC north and 2 of them we spanked like red headed step children..