Pavo Joe
Posts
-
My upcoming Browns Tour, Ticket advice required please. -
BubbaEvery special teams needs at least one Bubba.
-
Tell me again why Browns Stadium shouldn't have roofSince none of our opinions amount to a hill of beans as far as what actually happens eventually, how has this thread survived this long ? Syd and Zombo just get a room.
-
Tell me again why Browns Stadium shouldn't have roofZombo said:
Football is meant to be played outdoors, on grass, in the elements.
Fans that wish to watch their their hometown team play live can purchase tickets in heated/ air-conditioned boxes, or dress appropriately and face the elements that their city lives in.
Any other answer is homosexual in nature.
There are no dome teams left with a month to go because domes tend to pussify teams.
Z
Yea, kinda like living in Florida tends to pussify the fans
-
fuck miami@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Upon seeing this headline of journalistic excellence, how can anyone not to rush to participate in this warm and inviting topic?
I will go a step further. Fuck Miami, the city. We cruise every 8 weeks and frequently embark from Miami.
Mistake on the Lake? How about shithole on the Atlantic?
These fucktards can't speak English, the women have salsa dripping out of their cahunts, everyone has a different Gloria Estefan song blasting out of their car making it impossible to hear, every fucking high rise lookes the same, and the cocksuckers drive their boats like a demolition derby.
Fuck Miami, fuck the Dolphins, fuck Dan Marino, Fuck Czonka, fuck Jimmy Johnson, Fuck Barry Shitzer, and Fuck churros.
I just got back from there this weekend and I have to say I agree with everything but the fuck Czonka. I mean he is a Northeast Ohio prodigy. He couldnt help where he got drafted by. And I bet his running style would be similar to mine and yours. If either were capable of running anymore.
-
Tale of the Tape - Browns @ DolphinsI do know that there will be a large group of Browns Backers from all over the Southeast and Northeast Ohio tucked away in the upper deck corner clinging to the hope of a win.
-
Schefter: Watson to BrownsOh did you read the wording in the contract already? I'm pretty sure like all contracts there will be a morality clause that if he's not on the "straight and narrow" it will void his contract. Some players have clauses in their contract that if they get hurt riding a motorcycle or playing basketball the team can void out their contract, but you don't the browns put anything of a morality clause in it. That's laughable
Not only has Vag read the contract he has also declared that he refuses to hear one fucking peep about moral high ground from anyone here. A squeller fan on a Browns message board telling us what we can post. You could just go away.
-
• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.The best shine I've ever tasted was supplied by you.
-
Official Browns at Packers Game ThreadHi Pavo, and Merry Christmas.
However, I'm going to ask Zombo to reinstate Baking up Turnovers. You had your chance for Glory with less than a minute left, just get the team into field goal range. And you choke Baker. Hit the defender between the numbers. My eye test says you're not good enough to get us where we want to go.
Can't blame the defense, they played their asses off. This loss is all 100% on Baker, and Coach outsmarting himself again... You're averaging 7+ ypc running the ball, but hell- let's let Baker lose the game for us tossing interceptions. I'm sick of this shit.
thanks for nothing Baker delivering Browns fans across the world a big lump of coal on Christmas. Bring on Nick Mullins....
Oh, his heroic effort coming off of covid with no practice? Sure looked like it. You may now commence 2022 draft speculation.
We are ALL sick of the losing, I guess we just disagree on the cure. Oh and Merry Christmas Larry.
-
Official Browns at Packers Game ThreadNever, ever, feel sorry for the Steelers.
There's no "getting used to" a lousy QB in the NFL.
Well I did say ALMOST....I just don't see where the huge upgrade is out there. An unproven rook ? This year has been a shit show all over the nfl. No huge contract either, let him try to improve and show his worth. Who replaces him in the next 10 months that's gonna save the team ?? Not disagreeing just can't see where the instant
upgrade is out there at this time.
-
Official Browns at Packers Game ThreadI'm proud of this teams effort . Bradshaw can suck it. I ALMOST feel sorry for the squellers next week......P.S Baker is our QB, get used to it, so you might as well accept it and try to enjoy the ride.
-
Our Road to CLEVELAND... 2021 Draft Dates AnnouncedIf it's the same Z I'm thinking of it is a good idea to have bail money already lined up.
-
Mac Speedie enters HOF, Modell OUTThank God no modell
-
Browns new Coach....If they hired him knowing he wanted to bring Murmer back the front office certainly isn't catering to the fans wishes. I hope your joking about that. I cant believe it.
-
Bring back GholieWell he is a Las Vegas Raiders fan now so I can't imagine why anyone here would care about his bluster.
-
Flags/Penalties -
What games are you attending?The opener for sure. The bills with the squealers four days later is almost to good to miss both of those. The preseason bucs game is also a possibility, but I don't think I've ever been to a preseason game down there without it getting washed out. Oh and of course the home playoff game.
-
Duke Johnson Requests TradeWhile it is true that for a couple of seasons Duke was our best offensive weapon ( hell some games he was our ONLY weapon) I would say that on the current roster he is arguably the fifth or sixth best. From what I understand about the way his contract is structured if the Browns are going to trade him it's in their best interest to do it after June 1. I totally get him not showing up for a voluntary team function to avoid risking an injury and to show his displeasure, but unless the Browns get an offer they can't refuse I don't see him going anywhere soon. Again keeping in mind our current roster I would assume Duke's production could be replaced easily. My biggest fear would be an injury to Chubb, that might cause some regret should they trade Duke.
-
Ogbah Has Been Traded for S Eric MurrayZombo said:
Justin Gilbert is back as Rob Chudzinski? Time to check ISPs
Z
Exactly what I was thinking
-
Ozzie Defends Dorsey Against The Gross OneI lived in Florida in the 80's, pre internet days and I remember my best resource for Browns news back then was a subscription to Browns News Illustrated. Grossi's commentary was a big part of that newspaper and I don't recall it as being particularly negative back then. Perhaps he , like many of us has become more crusty and negative with age. One thing I will always thank Tony for was his annual campaign to keep Modell out of Canton.