The Sodomites now control the body politic, and they're going to do terrible things to it.
Paxton
Posts
-
Supreme Court Overturns Doma, Skips On Judgement Of Prop 8 -
Paula DeenMore like thousands of years. And Paula Deen gets punished for it!

-
Obamao's War On CatholicsWhen someone says "Judeo-Christian", Obama hears "awful-even worse".
Mark 8:18
-
MascotsReservations: the nation's first FEMA camps.
-
Increasing Dependency On Government A Liberal Strategy?The liberal fascists have reverse-engineered Our Constitution, turning it into a coda of Alinskyite dependency.
-
Secession Petitions Filed In 20 StatesSecession's just another word for nothing left to lose.
-
Nice Job, Dumbass Obamao Voters In OhioClassic bait-and-switch by Obamao, straight out of Alinski's playbook.
-
Cia Director Gen. David Petraeus ResignsWell, it looks like John McCain was right when he said repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell would decrease the morales of people in the military.
Shocker.
-
Will You Turn In Your Guns?Actually, I don't think Obamao will outlaw hunting.
He'll just have the IRS confiscate all the game that is hunted,
and redistribute it to the poor black people who voted for him.
A new era of thievery and corruption by presidential decree is on.
Woodrow Wilson style.

When Obamao goes to a fancy restaurant with his fellow liberal fascists, he tells the waiter to "spread the veal around"...then mails us tax-paying Americans the bill!

-
Well Its Over.I'm not a registered Republican, nor did I love Romney. As the always excellent Charles Krauthammer said on Fox, Governor Romney's a Northeastern liberal...but even that's far preferable to a liberal fascist.
-
Well Its Over.I actually enjoy debating people of different political persuasions. But if you voted for Obamao, you're probably beyond redemption.
-
Well Its Over.Shouldn't you be ignoring me I voted for Obama?
Thank you for informing me. I'm still trying to figure out who all the liberal fascists are. I'll ask Cal for a list of the rest.
-
Well Its Over.Isn't that kind of childish? We lost so I am taking my ball and going home.
Call it childish, if you like. I think it's visionary.
-
Well Its Over.Oh so sage words from Eric Dondero.
To do my part, I'm putting all the liberal fascists on ignore. You should do the same!
-
Well Its Over.A not so small part of America died last night. And the necrosis is spreading.
-
From “Hope And Change” To “Revenge”Millions of Americans are going to suffer tyranny for the first time.
jarret is a dirtbag, and she and Obamao will brazenly and viciously circumvent Congress
at every turn.
This is scary...and so true! Even the liberal fascist media says it's happening.

Unconstitutional King Obamao...GOD HELP US
-
If Obama Wins On Tuesday...Actually its the opposite, it tends to be republicans that are against measures that reduce voting lines of election day, such as early voting. There is also a tendency that inner cities tend to have the longest lines, these are areas usually that vote for dems.
Hmmmm, I'm not sure that's accurate, at least in rural areas -- liberal fascists hate farmers too.
-
If Obama Wins On Tuesday...Just voted. I had to wait for an hour in line to vote out Obamao!!!
Clearly, the liberal fascists have made sure there are long lines because it hurts conservatives to wait that long -- unlike Democrats, they have these things called JOBS.
-
Obamao Spiraling Downwards Out Of Control -
Predictions
Obamao loses the election but wins all of his "home" states.
