Peyton Hillis
Posts
-
Peyton Hillis trucking Lofton -
Peyton Hillis trucking LoftonAll I hear is good things about this truck that he gave Lofton. Hopefully I'll get to see that or the trucks against the Bengals.
-
Peyton Hillis trucking LoftonAnyone able to get those gifs?
-
Peyton Hillis trucking LoftonThe NFL don't allow no imbedding- but here ya go.....
There's the clip of him hurdling the guy but no clip of him trucking Lofton.
-
Peyton Hillis trucking LoftonHillis-iz-Boss said:
He didn't just tear up the Bengals, he put two of their starters out this week, one of which is out for 3-4 weeks.So I hear. I want to see these GIF's or videos really bad.
-
Peyton Hillis trucking LoftonHey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can get a .GIF of Peyton Hillis trucking Lofton. I missed it and they aren't replaying it. I also missed the truck(s) Hillis did against the Bungals. People told me he trucked people in the bungals at least.
I didn't get to see the lofton truck or any trucks from the Bungals game due to me not being able to watch the games and NFL.com not wanting to show those highlights. For those who can deliver, thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing Lofton get lofted.