pherein
Posts
-
Colt McCoy to start against the 'Aints' -
Colt McCoy to start against the 'Aints' -
Colt McCoy to start against the 'Aints'strato, good to see you man, your a good poster. Hes not worth your time. Not football talk, just ranting. Sick but its their forum. Good brownies will take care of him.
-
Colt McCoy to start against the 'Aints'@wrrebel said:
Saints fan is there any truth to the rumor that the paper bags you use to use in the 80s are now used to put over your wifes head when you have sex with them.Saints are gay, katrina was gods doing. Learn to swim ahole
Remember Saints fans this is their forum and they can say what they like. As inappropriate as this is, its not worth a response.
-
Colt McCoy to start against the 'Aints'Congrats to Brees! He is a stand up guy. Question? I noticed that the Saints don't seem to have the offensive firepower that they had last year. Just wondering if Reggie Bush being injured has been a factor in that? I'm not expecting the Browns to win Sunday. But then again, any given Sunday. Honestly, I want to see if McCoy can build on last weeks game, and continue to grow. I like what I see, and I like his attitude.
Yeah Brees is a standup guy we are pretty lucky to have him. Im sure he would thank you. On the other hand I think your pretty lucky to have Colt. He really seems like a good kid, and his ability was extremely underrated by the draft. I have watched Colt for awhile and he has the character,work ethic, accuracy, and brain power of a young Brees. I wouldn't worry about him getting hurt , he needs to play and looks very impressive, as I thought he would. I wanted the Saints to draft him, but I knew we wouldn't because hes not going to sit on the bench for 4 years.
As to your question. Reggie was in on the games that we have not have the firepower from last year , so I would say hes a non-factor. He was just allowing us to win by an inch, but the firepower was not there. As soon as Reggie and PT had injury problems we started losing that inch, and it cost us a couple games.
If your asking where is the firepower from last year? Its still on the 53 man roster. The reason we think that the firepower hasnt shown up is our OL fell from #1-2 in the NFL to #20. This killed the long ball and is responsible for our bad running game. Saint have had the #1 offense for 4 years, and the main reason was our OL was always #1-5 in the NFL. Now Brees is hurried and people are not blocked. We dont know the reason for this huge difference. Our defense actually got better from last year.
granted we play you with 19 on the injury list of a 53 man roster, but our 2nd string is pretty solid, Ivory and other have shown that. I know you guys are pretty banged up too so it should be a good game. Give our love to fujita, we just couldnt afford him, hes a good player and great guy.
We wish you all a safe and fun Halloween.
-
GOTEM!!!!!suns said:
Thank you.np you deserve it was a great pick, you just might have consolidated 8-12 years of winning if you can give him the weapons Brees has and protect this kid. Hes a great kid and a hard worker. Build around him and believe and your going to have a great future. He has all of Breeses skills.
-
GOTEM!!!!!As a Saints fan, I think you guys just landed the new Drew Brees. He was the winningest QB in College history, very smart, and great work ethic, and very underrated. For gods sake just keep him safe and build up the OL.
congratulations
-
Fujita signed...Wait until the bandwagoners show up.
ya we know, it has already started, so sad and there not even from New Orleans, aahh well , we bane and attack then on others boards when we can. If one shows up here for our game just tell him "you better hope a real saints fan doesn't show up". We have a code of fan conduct posted on the saint team site, tell them to read it.
-
Fujita signed...No reason to be embarrassed you're welcome here any time.
I browsed the Saints forums and saw how impactful Fujita was to your club/city. No need to worry because he will be quickly embraced by Cleveland based on his character/class alone. We love blue collar guys.
Good luck to your team next season, minus the Browns game

Hey thanks Koa,
Same to you as well, hope you guys have a great season with no injuries. Makes me feel a little better knowing Fujita and his family will be surrounded by classy fans with a love for the game.
-
Fujita signed...Anyone else notice Saints fans are nice as hell? Damn I wish Stooler trolls would take notes... unfortunately that requires the ability to write however

We have a thing in N.O. called hospitality. We respect other teams and their forums.
I am embarrassed to be posting here, because I do know I do not belong, but I did so that you would know what a great player Fujita is. I do a apologize if I have over step my intent. I think you will enjoy when we play, we do not hate down in the big easy, its football, fun, food, and friendship. you will be welcome.
-
Fujita signed...Welcome the Asian Assassin.
Fujita was named defensive captain of the Saints in 07.
good story about him
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=fleming/061110
This might also give you some insight into how good a guy Fujita is, and how his character can help a ball club
http://www.nola.com/outdoors/index.ssf/201...ion_for_ne.html
-
Fujita signed...wow wow wow, cant believe you guys landed Fujita. This was one of parcells favorite players.
Scott has easily 4 years left in him and is one of the best leaders in the NFL. He is also one heck of a nice guy.
I cant tell you what a shock this is to us in N.O. , you landed one of the best all around LB in the NFL, he will be not only a key player on the field but in the locker room and community. Good luck scott , we will really miss you
Saints board in shock