Honestly I tried to post 9 fuckin' X before I was successful with this.
This was my shortest least thought out post.
Honestly I tried to post 9 fuckin' X before I was successful with this.
This was my shortest least thought out post.
ok...now that I figured this shit out as far as posting with my shit PC.
I myself have thick skin, my whole issue was attacking someone with a different opinion with middle grade language.
test
Figures.
My posts wont stick.
Had four thoughts/posts and couldn't express them.
Thought I would try out the Manziel thread.
It was a mild insult and you took offense and you call yourself big dawgs.....come on man.
Your ultra-sensitive twat couldn't takie the mother load.
yeah the more I think about it, the more I probably placed my gnarled paw over the line.
Even though with one paw out the doggie door and the other in the dawg house I have to say my peace to the members of this board.
Last I looked we have freedom of speech and I was taken aback by the loose lips of this motley crue.
It's just that potty mouth behavior doesn't further or strengthen your point.
Last that I knew we were Browns fans not internet gangsta seeking approval from deprived adolescents.
Calling someone out on a message board is like slapping a women so if that's the definition of "runnin wit da big dawgs" then ....well...you know
Funny Mike H. judging by your avatar I would have surmised that you were a wine connoiiiiiseeeeuuuuuuuurrrrr.
I look at it this way.
If you believe and I mean "really believe" in your guy, whether it be the coach, the gm or the cooridinators, Then you must surround them with their guys. Bros they are comfortable with, have the same vision as , or puppets that are looking to climb the rungs and live in the shadows of their successor.
A fresh minded thinker, an owner willing to throw cash around while consorting with a good consultant , and absorbing the spoils through a great fanbase (to provide the income) are the keys.
We as Brown's fans always had the latter.
Actually hoorta the lines from 2 through 4 wasn't directed at any mod on this board . The only insult was the first line to that particular person.
Showing maturity is your strong suit so I can see why you have earned your stripes.
The gig in Denver was great.
I kinda dig the music scene there because like Cleveland ( at least at one point) there were alot of good local acts.
But beside that. Fuck Denver. Nothing but heartache and them pitying us (if ptiying us is a word) with Horse face's gummy grin.
Talent wise IMO they were no match. Denver on offense was a one trick pony (pun intended) with a side "Sammy
" Winder
They didn't truly evolve until they got Atwater, Sharpe, and Davis.
They got better on defense and had a horse in the running game.
It's not new it was just down because of a severe crash.
Second I am in no way the head honcho, purple is and there is only one thing on my body that is purple.
By scrolling up I was eluding to the fact that that someone was saying something about a taint right after I called out another for gay references.
Three strikes your out buddy. Just kidding, you seem like a sensible person, please don't prove me wrong.
Well Farmer was an assistant so he was naturally premoted but Pettine yeah that is a head scratcher.
He's a mod LMAO I was going to say more but I don't think I need to.
You guys prove my point with every post.
you see that little thing in your hand (no not that the other thing). Use that to scroll up and check for yourself.
Unreal.
Dude
He had major surgery. He tries to be discreet about it because he doesn't like the attention or anyone to pity him and you are gonna say that.
Are you an internet gangsta or just that heartless?
Seriously maybe you didn't know or maybe you don't care.
Just trying to improve the quality of the board so you guys aren't talking to the same 12 people.
So do me a favor and look up some of those yo momma jokes and talk about licking taints and all of that queer shit. After all gays are clever too.
You do make a point though. I will take my business elsewhere because obviously this isn't a place I need to be.
Good luck in life.
If you want to know who Vers is I suggest you take a gander at Dawgtalkers (which is supposed to be up tomorrow).
I pity the owner of this site. Rule number one is censorship. If not you have the likes of these "little boys" and shoo away good knowledgable posters (men).
I guess some people like to talk about semen and buttholes and that sort of thing. This isn't a browns board, this is an audition for gay porn.
Congrats ya got my vote.
2. Otto Graham
3. John Elway, Tom Brady
5. Bart Starr
7. Bob Waterfield
9. Ken Stabler
11. Jim Kelly Fran Tarkenton
12. Tony Romo (no idea)
13. Joe Flacco
14. Bradshaw, Starr, Graham, Aikman, Elway, Montana, Brady, Waterfield, Griese
16. Brett Favre
15. Frank Ryan
Don Strock
5. Following are the dates on which certain current NFL franchises were "created" officially, or officially joined the NFL. Tell which team or teams applies to each date:
1/28/1960 (2 teams, name either): Pretty sure it's the Cowboys as 1 of them
2/12/1937 Cleveland Rams ?
6/4/1974: Seattle Seahawks
6. Which current team was considered to be named the Sharks or the Stingrays in lieu of what they are currently called?: Was going to say Tampa Bay but realized this seemed like a newer franchise name....i'm gonna say Jaguars
2. Name the team that drafted 3 Hall of Fame players in the same year, but none of whom ever played for that team. I kinda looked this up but didn't get a definitive answer. I won't give the team away but if my guess is right then this may have been the worst draft ever.