Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
P

PKU

@PKU
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Josh Gordon stats vs Chargers
    P PKU
    The Browns Board

    I am going with the over on this one.... with mostly garbage stats.  My guess is that we get behind early and Hue abandons the running game to go "Hero Ball" to Gordon most of the second half.  Garbage yards with a potential big play breakdown by the Chargers accompanied with 2-3 INT by Kizer.  Just have a feeling with Hue... 


  • Should we draft a quarterback 1st overall?
    P PKU
    The Browns Board

    New to the forum but my two cents...

    the QB room has been awful and I would rather have too many options than go through another year like this year’s QB crop. That being said...

    1. Need a vet - Whether they are enticed as a potential starter (see Matt Flynn, e.g McCarron, Tyrod) or bring in an old dog (McCown, Fitz) - we need an experienced QB in the room to mentor not only the QBs but also provide game day leadership. Our HC should NOT be providing that role, especially on game day.

    2. Take a QB and high. I personally like Mayfield as I think he is accurate, throws receivers open, and goes through reads. I’m not worried about his size as he plays behind a 6’5” OL and has the fewest number of tipped balls of the top prospects (but I digress). take a QB high and sit him and develop him.

    3. Keep Kizer, give him an off-season with the club and his WRs, let him grow.

    Make these three battle it out in camp, vet or Kizer with the initial reps. If the rookie outshines both - that’s a win. We can’t ignore the QB room again


  • Our D
    P PKU
    The Browns Board

    I am on board with letting the entire coaching chain go.  While I would love to see this defense have continuity, give 3G a second year and more new talent (including a FS and coverage LB); it is not a good reason to keep a HC.  I would ABSOLUTELY avoid going back to 3-4 with current personnel though, so hope whomever they hire will keep that in place.


  • Kizer QB Rating
    P PKU
    The Browns Board

    I would argue the Packers and the Bears are the two legitimate chances to break the 0-16.  I think we match up well (or did) against Chicago with our run D and it will be a battle of attrition on two bad offenses.  That being said... I'd give the chance of a parade at least 51%.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate