LOL, funny story I was out drinking last night and don't even remember losting yhis, LOL! O saw the thread title like "what the hell" and clicked on it to see what was going on then noticed the screen name is me! LoL, I sincerly apolIogize, mods please delete! I got off on the wrong foot!
playoff_bound_browns
Posts
-
Dear Browns fans, I am a fraud and I'm on the bandwagon and I'm dumb -
Dear Browns fans, I am a fraud and I'm on the bandwagon and I'm dumbI am on the Manziel band wagon and started following the team after the draft. I knew nothing about the organization and i'm a fraud. But, after downloading the Browns official desk top app and watching the team's progress over the summer, I see the team is doing everything to compete!
I like the GM Farmer, he's straight to the point! I like the toughness that the head coach is bringing to the team too. For what it's worth, even if Manziel doesn't start this season, Hoyer passed my eye test and seems to be a damn good quarterback in his own right.
He is not elite, but I believe he gots what it takes to help win a championship. I see him as a Flacco, type, someone who is good, not great, but can win you one with the right talent around him. That's all.