u know why hoyer looked so sad today after the game because hes all about hoyer and he lost a fortune today in a future contract if not his career.
P
pooIpro
@pooIpro
Posts
-
Interesting Options Developing in Browns QB Situation -
A little white boy dancinglooks like the song is over hoyerboy
-
Fuck yeah the Clowns are back!I swear to god the browns especially wanna be hoyer owe me money for my time I spent watching this farce, my guess is hoyer is hurt and he will screw the fans before he admits it because he knows if johnny football takes the field hes done in Cleveland, hes not young and before the browns he was about done in the nfl and he knows it, no one drops off that much against an 0-6 team unless he is hurt in some way, hoyer wont admit it he would rather take the team and all the fans down the toilet with him, I lost respect for this fool today, hoyer the destroyer? more like hoyer the destroyer he destroys his own team.