If you guys really wanna win, with all of this BQ or DA talk, they should let you put them both on the field during the game and give them both a ball. You'd think at least one of them would hit someone in a Brown's uniform. Nah, there'd probably just be a pick at the line of scrimmage (BQ) and another one 40 yards downfield into triple coverage (DA). Better just pick your poison I guess.
P
POPPYCOCK
@POPPYCOCK
Posts
-
Bengals @ Browns -
Bengals @ BrownsJust curious if you've watched any games this year. And I could care less about the name, I'm sure I'll never be back on this board anyway. Just wanted to see what kind of POPPYCOCK you all would be shitting out of your mouths. I thought the Bengals were bad as a team in prior years, you guys are taking that to a different level right now.
-
Bengals @ Browns@horse-balls said:
Browns will thrash Bungles with Anderson starting.Anderson has some lightning fast weapons to run rampant on soft Bungles D.
I had to make an account just to do this.
I have to ask what you see about this defense that's so soft that the Browns will "run rampant" over them?
That is all.