Thank you guys for all your help. If there's anything else you think I should know I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot.
pricebe
Posts
-
Need Browns Help -
Need Browns HelpA few things you should know:
1. The Cleveland Browns have 8 titles, only the Packers and Bears have more
2. The Browns under Paul Brown and Otto Graham appeared in 10 consecutive championship games. 4 in the AAFC, all victories, and 6 straight after joining the NFL, splitting them 3-3. No pro football team has ever appeared in 6 consecutive title games as the Browns did in the NFL so much as 10 straight.
3. The Dolphins are NOT the only team to go undefeated untied in a season. The Browns did it in 1948.
4. Jim Brown is considered the greatest player in football history, only Jerry Rice gets some talk in that category.
5. Northeast Ohio has won the most football titles of any metro region in the nation, tied with Green Bay.
6. There is a reason the Pro Football Hall of Fame is in Northeast Ohio, the NFL was founded here.
7. Cleveland is the only city to keep its franchise after the attempted move by a greedy owner.
8. And note: the Cleveland Browns franchise NEVER left Cleveland. That team in Baltimore was NEVER the Cleveland Browns. It was a new franchise created by the NFL, it was NOT a "moved" franchise", thus it is totally unlike the Colts, Cardinals, Titans, Rams, and others that have moved. The Browns never moved.
9. The Browns have the largest organized fan base in the sport. Maybe not the largest following, but the largest fan base.
10. The Steelers suck, be most assured of that. A large portion of their fan base are FRAKS...FrontRunnerAssKissers who will abandon them after a year or two of losing.
11. Brown and Orange are the colors of fall, the colors of dirt and jack o lanterns, the colors of football.
12. Browns fans don't need logos/cheerleaders/mascots. They just need a good football team, finally.
13. Browns fans are the most loyal fans in the NFL, to a fault perhaps. Only maybe the Packers fans can compete with them on that score.
There is a Baker's dozen to get you started. If you need more data, feel free to ask.
So are the Steelers your biggest rival now? O knew they were before Art Modell "moved" the team to Baltimore but I thought that might have boosted them to your biggest rival
-
Need Browns HelpHello all, I'm writing a fictional story about a die hard Browns fan and I would like to ask you all what it means to be a Browns fan. I'm doing my research now, but if you think there's anything pertinent about the Browns' history I should know,I would appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance!