Don't forget Hanford Dixon , Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelly...
Prof
Posts
-
Browns All Star, All Era team -
Cribbs is Awesome!Cribbs has to be special team player of the year. He should definely take the trip to Hawaii.
Last week - as reported - he almost single handled - kept us in the game.
Tonite, he was all over the place - kid has heart...
-
I quit.....We can't fix everything at once, but BQ looked good and ives me some hope for the offense. Winslow had a rough 2nd half, sure - but one player
shouldn't shoulder all the blame. Secondary should be the next area that needs overhauled.
Chris Collinswood should not be calling a Browns game...
-
If I said.....I'd hate to be the Def Coord. - doesn't have a lot to work with. McDonald has no skill, and Wright is our best? We always play 10 yards off -no matter the play call. You can't play
bump & run or press coverage with what we have...
I long for the days of Minnifield & Dixon...
-
1stQ in the books. Quinn QB rating = 138.75Looks like there is some confidence on the offense. BQ is steady, getting to the ball to the receivers to give them a chance at the ball.
Other than a couple of "short of 1st down pass patterns", its better than I expected with no more playing time than BQ has had.
No miracles expected, just solid playing and no stupid mistakes...
-
Shaun Rogers at the Half\ said:
7 tackles, 1 sack...This man is possessed! I have a new favorite player
I agree! He and Cribbs kept us in the game for as long as possible...
-
Browns in the red zone\ said:
Which brings us to another question...why do we not seem to have any no huddle offense under any circumstance?Probably because we have a hard time getting things right when we do huddle? There still seems to be some "dis-organization" a lot of the time even though
we are half way through the season.