If that's the case, he should have tried to pound the rock in with Hillis. I realize the running game has been struggling, but running the ball would have had more chance of sucess than letting McCoy throw the bell in the condition he was in. Every decision we made after McCoy got helmet to helmet tackled left me scratching my head.
proverbs 1416
Posts
-
The Real Reason Mccoy Was Put Back In -
Should Colt Have Gone Back In!Should Colt have gone back in after such a Hit from Harrison? I think Shurmur (Once again) dropped the ball and showed that he doesn't have what it takes to be a head coach!!
Colt McCoy ,Vicious Hit, Injured Hand--Shurmur Sends Him Back In!
I think if we kept Wallace in and ran the ball with Hillis we would have had a better chance of winning. Not to disparage McCoy or Hardesty, but that would have been the best thing to do in that situation. JMHO.
-
Our Defense Is A JokeWe need to clean house on offense - not defense. The browns need 2 linebackers that are good pass rushers and run stoppers as well as another corner. After that, the Browns D just needs depth. The offense needs a QB, at least 2 WRs, and a RB. I still think top WRs and RBs are a higher priority than QB right now. McCoy isn't that good but the WRs and RBs are much much worse..
I couldnt agree with you more. The only difference is that I would go with a DE, LB, and Corner on defence and a WR, a running back, and a right tackle on offense. I agree with you that while McCoy isnt looking that great right now, I think it would be better to shore up some of the gaping holes at WR and LB in the high rounds. I would like to see WR, RB, LB with the first three picks, not necessarily in that order, just take the best available player at one of those positions first. I definitely lean towards offence with the first pick though, either WR or RB. The Offense is far worse than the Defense.