selecting a number 1 pic this long before the draft is stupid
Everyone seems to forget about Anhdrew Berry : THE GM 1 ?
it'a only one game....
the Browns have a lot to prove and a very long season ahead
selecting a number 1 pic this long before the draft is stupid
Everyone seems to forget about Anhdrew Berry : THE GM 1 ?
it'a only one game....
the Browns have a lot to prove and a very long season ahead
As I have said before here, the Clowns are the losingest team in the NFL over the last 20 years
I watched the Bengals game yesterday , only to check the Clowns to see how badly they were getting beat.
As someone else mentioned, we old timers that used to be loyal Browns fans are just plain sick of it..and I see another on here already saying wait till next year....
So pathetic and so real because this team stinks, again
You can blame Hasalem if you like..but I wonder every year how Andrew Berry keeps his job.
Because he is pathetic and he is the GM...Thank him for the aftermath of the worst deal in pro sports history and look at HIS legacy
lets see what they can do
maybe they can even score some points!
it doesnt matter
When a franchise makes one of the worst deals in professional SPORTS HISTORY and you are the object of that"deal" and you are the very image of that disaster, you should not be surprised at being booed and it IS personal and You personally STINK ! Cleveland fans have every right and every justification to boo You and to top it all off, you exacerbate it by whining about it....go get a massage, twit.
it isnt too early to see they will be Clowns once again and Monken already shows that he will be the head clown.
losers again
Over the last 20 years, the Browns are the losingist team in the NFL and that is a fact
They are the very best at figuring out new ways to lose
Sunday's game was just another new way to lose: when I thought I had seen them all.
for everything they do right, they do something wrong
until they figure out how to not beat themselves, they will continue to be clowns