Also, if anyone hasn't heard about the latest twitter craze, you should check it out. Joe Haden has been tweeting about his Official Twitter fan page @JoeHaden_Nation ....all Browns should check it out. It keeps me updated on all the latest Browns and Haden news!
Quit HADEN 23
Posts
-
Joe Freakin' Haden -
Joe Freakin' HadenShep, you just have to get over taking a (name a position) high. The Browns needs in the 2010 draft in no particular order- were secondary help, a monster pass rusher, and WR.
As I said we weren't taking Dez Bryant because of the bad character rap. I'll let you do 20\20 hindsight (I just did) and peruse the way the first round shook out and name someone you'd rather have @ #8 right now instead of Joe. We could play Nostradamus and say we could have traded down a few slots, but who would have wanted to move up into the Browns slot? I say the Browns were stuck where they were, and absolutely got the best player possible, AT A POSITION OF NEED. So he's a cornerback- so what- after a Pro Bowl or two it won't matter where he was drafted.
We needed a corner, and it paid off. Clearly Eric Wright isn't getting the job done. Haden is playing great and is getting better every game. I normally wouldn't take a corner that high, but clearly its paying dividends.