I know the guy has not brought us a lot of wins,however, Josh has always busted his ass and gave it his all. Sundays performance against the Ravens goes to show what this guy is all about. I know he made some mistakes in the game but I cant say enough good things about him. Thats what a real tough guy looks like. Even if not on the field he is always doing what he can to help the younger QBs. I really hope after his playing days are over he finds his way back into the Cleveland Browns organization in some manner.
r1hdr1
Posts
-
Josh McCown -
Jonathan Paul ManzielTo those that say "he did nothing wrong". For a 22 year old with money? Nope, but for a guy who's supposed to be the face of the franchise? Grow out of that stuff? I'm not so sure. If he's got a substance abuse problem, hanging out in bars is the wrong place to be. Damn, can't people see after the girlfriend incident, I would bet the ranch the Browns staff got with Manziel and laid out very strict guidelines as to what he could, and couldn't do? I've said a couple of times in this thread- the Browns know DAMN EXACTLY WELL why Johnny was in rehab. If he couldn't follow what he was supposed to do- well, he's potentially pissing his NFL career down the drain. It had to be a pretty serious violation of those conditions to get benched. On top of that, his actions make Pettine look like an idiot for having to change course.
How is Manziel supposed to be the face of the franchise? Hes been a backup for two years. And as far as the seriousness of the video,I don't see it. I really think it goes alot further than what we can see (Pettine/farmer issues). This is a very dysfunctional organization. We really needed to see if Manziel was able to be the "Face of the Franchise". But that wont happen now. So we start over.But,we all should be used to that by now.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielWhat pisses me off is that we will never if Manziel would of been it. I was looking forward to these last six games to gauge that. Oh well next year we can start over with a new HC OC DC GM and QB.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielThe video is like eight seconds long. Come one what was the big deal. Its not like he had blood all over his suit and told everybody to lie to the Police in the limo. Oh wait that's a different "Leader" that was in Baltimore. People need to stop acting like everything Manziel does is horrible. This guy is at a bar singing with a bottle in his hand. SOOOOO WHATTTT. Pettine is terrible and he will be gone after this year. Manziels only problem is that he is immature. He will grow out of that type of stuff.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielThis is completely ridiculous.,Pettine was just looking for a reason and he found it. He cant stand Manziel and it shows. Manziel at least deserves a chance to prove he can be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He played well against the Steelers and his progress was showing. Go Browns.
-
Travelling in for Broncos game from TorontoYou got any other questions just post. Go Browns
-
Travelling in for Broncos game from TorontoPaninis on east ninth is a good place to get a beer before the game. Good sandwhichs also. Enjoy the game. Go Browns