Ok,
So, my #1 team is the Oakland Raiders.. But, my #2 team is the Browns, and my least favorite team is Pittsburgh. I would love to see them take over the AFC north, and believe that within the next few years there will be a changing of the guard. I don't think Kizer is the guy to do it, but, I believe Cleveland is a solid QB away from making some noise.
Anyway, being a Raider fan, I watched us suffer without a QB. We nabbed Carr, and although he has his ups/downs, he is the franchise. So, i can empathize with the suffering you folks have been going through.
I was a big Hugh Jax fan.
I have always loved the mental skill set that Mcgloin brought to the table. His stats are not very good, but, he was always put in difficult positions, and everyone and their brother couldn't wait to find a reason to pull the rug out from under him. Hugh is a great offensive mind in my opinion, and I believe that the mental set of McGloin would be a great match for Jackson and your offense.
I know, I know, not one of you can do anything about it (and many likely wouldn't want to), but, I believe if MM is signed to your roster tomorrow, he is the best QB on your roster.
Flame away, or start an MM campaign!! You choose! And let's go Browns!