I will also sell the psl if you are seriously interested in them
ravenhunter
Posts
-
season tickets for sale -
season tickets for saleHello,
I am selling my season tickets as a package at face value, the seats are 2 seats together, section 347 row 30 please email me if interested. The face value last year was 45 per seat per game.
-
We will draft a QB!!!Bradford? If we take him i will be yelling on sundays from my seats but i think we could get a good Qb without giving up alot if anything, I just dont think bradford is worth giving up that much to go and get.
-
2010 game ticketsHellllooooo everyone! Long-time Browns fan here in Toronto, Ontario!
My wife and I are planning a road-trip to take in our very first Browns game this season!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!
Being a newbie to the whole experience, I was hoping someone could help with the following ques:
1) when is the 2010 schedule officially released?
2) when do tix go on sale?
3) is there parking at the stadium?
4) where is the best place to sit?
Thanks everyone! Go BrOwNs!!!!
the schedule usually comes out beginning of april
single game tix usually go on sale middle to end of july
there is parking all around the stadium
there is not a bad seat in the house.
what game you looking for in particular?