No, I just have a lot of time on my hands. I had to move to Tampa to get treatment at a hospital called Moffitt. I haven't been able to do much than get on my laptop the last couple of months and their local team is the Bucs (odd ducks). Just introducing myself to other football fans.
Ravens XXXV
Posts
-
Look here. Ravens fan. -
Look here. Ravens fan.Indy colts/ baltiwhore colts? st louis rams /LA rams? phoenix / st.louis ... tenn / houston ... whats your point?
this post should be labeled Attention Ratturd fan here..
go away troll(s)...

Fail.
-
Look here. Ravens fan."If Johnny Unitas is an Indianapolis Colt, then Jim Brown is a Baltimore Raven."
I read this somewhere on one of the internets. My grandfather worked for the Colts. I was about to turn four when Irsay got drunk and decided to call the Mayflower trucks so he could move the team to the land of high school basketball and race cars. I was in high school when Modell made the move. I couldn't believe what I was hearing/seeing when I turned on the TV and heard about the move.
I KIND OF consider the ravens the same organization as the "old Cleveland Browns". If somebody is wearing a Jim Brown jersey in the U.S., there is at least some clue to even the dumbest sorority blond as to who he is. I wore a Johnny Unitas jersey on campus when I was an undergrad and I was asked, "lolool omg Is that Peyton Manning's backup????//" Yeah. On the surface, I think time has allowed the Browns and Ravens to develop their own identities, especially with those born in the 1990s.
Want some substance? Well, do any of you think Ozzie Newsome would have been the same GM if the Modells would have stayed in Cleveland? I think so, and I think you guys would have SB win(s) to go along with the success you had in the past.
-
Look here. Ravens fan.I'm a Ravens fan and I just registered for the Browns' board. I'm not here to rub the Modell move in your faces. I just like football and enjoy the views of other AFC North fans. I was a History major in college, so I always have had the inclination to research a topic and learn as much as I can. You guys have a rich history and I have known about Otto Graham and the championships of the past since I can remember.